cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection beta

I see the link on my ebay but after that Teresa nothing there. No links that I can find. The announcement message wasn't clear on how to get or use this function with no links to any use of it.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Collection beta

What is the function?

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Collection beta

@ferncliff-39 

Thanks! I have been woefully slow to check announcements this year 😞

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Collection beta

@wooden_flower   - haha - me too! I just happened to come across that one...

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Collection beta

I got the link does not do any thing. How do you use this. There is nothing there nut see collection and nothing I purchased shows up as stated. Can't access any price info. No other links. Am I blind?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Collection beta

@cronesracing 

I don't know anything about this tool - it's so brand new & no experience w trading cards.

If you're asking as a Seller, try the Selling Discussion board for more suggestions -

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/bd-p/selling-db

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Collection beta

No I'm asking as buyer seller collector. Don't see any part of it to use yet. Only the link in my ebay.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Collection beta

There's a buying board too -

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/bd-p/bidding-buying-db

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Collection beta

@cronesracing Sorry for the delay in responding to your inquiry. @ferncliff-39 & @wooden_flower Thank you to you both for assisting this eBay user! For starters @cronesracing , I just want to make sure you have the most current version of the eBay app downloaded to your iOS or Android device?  If so, were you able to access the Price Guide tool and/or upload cards into the Collection tool? Let me know where you are at and we can move forward to try and troubleshoot your issues. Thanks for your patience - Marlin

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Collection beta

I have not been able to download and install the updated app since ebay changed it and the old one was no longer supported. Haven't tried recently to down load the new app.  I will try again later and see if it installs. Then get back with you.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Collection beta

Ok @cronesracing ... the newest version of the app to download is 6.25.0 on iOS. Just reach out again after you've downloaded the newest app on iOS or Android and then we can see if you are still having the same issues. Look forward to hearing back from you! Thank you - Marlin

Message 12 of 12
latest reply