Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Feedback advice (kind of wordy)

I've had this account for around 4 years that I've only used for buying the odd item, and I only started selling in the last month. I collect buttons, so I'm basically just recouping my button jar spends by selling the ones I don't want to keep. It's...

Ebay standard envelope tracking failure has resulted in seller status falling to 'Below Standard.'

For several years we have used the standard envelopes to ship items at a total price point of $4.99 and lower. These have been an ongoing problem for many sellers (google similar problems) and Ebay apparently has no desire to correct them. The standa...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 61 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer changed shipping address after payment

Ok this is the first time I ever had this happen. This isn’t my fault. I shipped an item out today that was put in the mailbox last night and the buyer told me this morning (before I had a chance to check the messages) that they forgot to update thei...

Ebay's suggested Promo rates

I had to laugh when I just created a new listing, and ebay suggested a promo rate of 15.5%. Decided to run an experiment by jacking up the price accordingly and going with their suggestion.I'm pretty sure it'll end in disaster, but I'll let it run th...

Template Malfunction?

Is anyone else having a problem getting their description templates to load? Been happening for a couple days now. I can't get my templates to work for anything.

Cuba coins

Can we sell Cuba coins yet on E- Bay or do they still hide behind the embargo clause.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! The New Sports Card Authentication System is Rigged

I wanted to warn as many sellers of Sports Cards as possible, as to the rigged Authentication System. It is set up to completely damage the credibility of the seller, and promote their self interests. I just sold a high dollar sports card, pictures o...

Account Below Standard because of Fraudulent Returns

Hello,I am hoping to get some assistance here. We had a customer order multiple items, ask for a return, and then return empty envelopes. We opened two cases. One was rightfully decided in our favor, but the second ,same customer, different empty env...

Resolved! T/F: sales tax unknown, and so seller fee unknown at time of listing?

(Brand new seller)As best I can tell, the seller fee on an item is based on the total amount the buyer pays, including sales tax. The sales tax rate to a U.S. buyer could range from 0% to almost 10%. So the seller doesn't know the eBay fee until the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to Offer Ebay Discounted Shipping Rates to Buyers

Rather than drop prices I wanted to try offering buyers the USPS discounted shipping rate (the rate we as sellers get, rather than the retail rate). I changed my settings under "Carrier-Specific Discounts For Buyers: Offer E-Bay Negotiated Discount R...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors