Archive Watches, Clocks and Timepieces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Philip Persio watch info
Philip Persio watch info
I purchased Philip Persio watch on Ebay and have lost instructions. Model is B6ESM1695 waterproof chronograph. Any help?
by in Archive Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by tkiss1972
American Standard 14K Watch - Info and Fix Crystal Help!
American Standard 14K Watch - Info and Fix Crystal Help!
I have this lovely 1930's watch marked American Standard 14K on the inside of the case with a Sturdymaid band. While closing it the crystal fell out a...
Columbus Watch Co. Pocket watch question - boy, do I need help!
Columbus Watch Co. Pocket watch question - boy, do I need help!
I usually deal in vintage clothing, but have recently been asked by family to look into the value of an old Columbus Watch Co. pocket watch. So far I'...
by in Archive Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by 6658927
Wakmann Incabloc watch
Wakmann Incabloc watch
My husband wants me to sell his Wakmann Incabloc watch. Is there a way I can post a picture and see if anyone knows anyting about it? I could not figu...
Did I buy a real or repo vintage Rolex Oyster quartz?
Did I buy a real or repo vintage Rolex Oyster quartz?
A gentleman, in his early 60's..recently sold me a lot of his late wife and mother's jewelry. He said that they were both large women..and were hard o...
Info needed on Fine Silver old pocket watch
Info needed on Fine Silver old pocket watch
Hi, I have this old pocket watch that has very few identifiers on it. Any help with age, maker or value is greatly appreciated. The inside top lid has...
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pocket watch
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pocket watch
I've searched everywhere and have found no answers to this one... My mother sent me an older pocket watch, with the old fashioned mickey and minnie mo...
Logo on watch case
Logo on watch case
We have this logo on the case of one of our pocket watches. Can anyone tell me anything about it?
Waltham Pocket Watch Help Please
Waltham Pocket Watch Help Please
Hi, I have this Waltham pocket watch, and I don't know a thing about pocket watches. I tried to look up the serial number, but I'm not sure what it is...
Old Japanese Seiko Wristwatch with Wire Lugs and 24 Hour Dial
Old Japanese Seiko Wristwatch with Wire Lugs and 24 Hour Dial
I'm trying to date this watch and find out if it was maybe used for the military. The Seiko date calculator doesn't get a match on the serial number, ...
An odd Audemars Piguet?
An odd Audemars Piguet?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310092367592 Shouldn't the dial say "Audemars" instead of "Audemar"?
Please help with value of Bulova watches
Please help with value of Bulova watches
These 2 watches belonged to my mother-in-law. They do not work but both have diamonds and say 14K on the back. Can anyone tell me about what the value...
help on pocket watches DRESUS, BELLARIA and STUPENDA
help on pocket watches DRESUS, BELLARIA and STUPENDA
Hi all, I have pocketwatches: 1. DRESUS(most likely gold) inside is a remark “rolled gold”, serial no. 11969 and a stamp of elephant on 2. BELLARIA , ...
Havent seen one yet, but...howard
Havent seen one yet, but...howard
now i havent seen one on ebay as of yet but i was wondering what a 18s E Howard 14k solid gold pocket watch weighin in at 152 grams would go for? any ...
centurion clock info
centurion clock info
Hello, I have a couple of Centurion 35 day clocks and I can not find anything about them other than they are made in Korea. Does anyone know anything ...
Elgin Pocket Watch
Elgin Pocket Watch
I have an Elgin Pocket Watch. The serial # is 22377967 it runs perfect. On the face it says C.D. Peacock. Can anybody tell me anything about this watc...
I am a nervous WRECK!!!
I am a nervous WRECK!!!
Hi Gang! I'm listing this old railroad watch from 1906 and do not know how much to start the bidding at? I'm worried I'll list it too cheap UHG! I've ...
Help with two watches Hamilton Railway Special
Help with two watches Hamilton Railway Special
Hi, My FIL wants me to list his watches for him and I am fearful since I can't find out their worth. The first one is a Hamilton Railway Special; insi...
Is this another Constellation Fake
Is this another Constellation Fake
Is this one of the fake Constellations that you have often talked about Greg? See listing 360098005128 Regards James
Help! How do i set day/date of a Bulova Accutron...?
Help! How do i set day/date of a Bulova Accutron...?
Hello, Hope somebody help me, i have a Bulova Accutron 218 movement, day/date feature and i don't know how to set it, because when i move the hands to...
Name of long adjustable clasp for vintage black cord watch bands
Name of long adjustable clasp for vintage black cord watch bands
HI! I really need some help! My MIL has a couple of the 30-40’s watches with the traditional black cord as the watch band that she loves and wears eve...
Help to Identify Old Shelf Clock - New Haven
Help to Identify Old Shelf Clock - New Haven
Can anyone help me to identify this old clock? All I can read on the paper that is left on the back of the clock is "New Haven". This comes with a key...
by in Archive Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by jacks61fd
ELGIN RAILROAD GRADE WATCH
ELGIN RAILROAD GRADE WATCH
I acquired this Elgin pocket watch some years ago. Aside from it being a lever set and marked "STAINLESS STEEL" on the outer edge, I don't know much m...
REAL ROLEX WATCH FACE?
REAL ROLEX WATCH FACE?
HI, MY HUSBAND RECENTLY AQUIRED HIS GRANDFATHERS WATCH COLLECTION AS BEING A THIRD GENERATION CLOCK REPAIR MAN HE DOSENT DO MUCH WITH WATCHES AS DID H...
Rolex Jubilee Bracelet ...AUTHENTIC ??? ...FAKE ???
Rolex Jubilee Bracelet ...AUTHENTIC ??? ...FAKE ???
Hi! - Can Greg and so many others advise whether this 'D' link Rolex Jubilee is FAKE, please ? Thanks so much !
by in Archive Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by b_ingram
How to Reset a Pulsar Watch by Short-Circuit?
How to Reset a Pulsar Watch by Short-Circuit?
I searched for an answer to this but didn't find one... I'm getting a Pulsar analog chronometer V657 ready for sale but it needed a new battery and I ...
it it a Real Breitling WAtch, please let me know
it it a Real Breitling WAtch, please let me know
not sure if it's real Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Albu...
Anyone know anything about Marreo Valentino
Anyone know anything about Marreo Valentino
Hi folks, I have what looks to be a really nice men's watch. Just can't find any info on it. Marreo Valentino? Has Swiss movement and what looks to be...
Market Crash Vs. Buyer Regret
Market Crash Vs. Buyer Regret
Just wondering if any Sellers have had an increase with Buyers reneging on the transaction blaming the Financial Market crash. I just did for big $$$....
Is this a Pocket Watch Booch/Pin?
Is this a Pocket Watch Booch/Pin?
Hi there- I've been trying to figure out- what the recessed opening in the back of this pin is for- It is basically a half(not quite 1/2) circle on th...