Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

two different ebay accounts

somehow ebay assigned an additional account to me. My longstanding account is on my laptop and the one ebay assigned is on my apple phone. I can't print from my phone so I can't get shipping labels. I can't get anyone to talk to me from ebay so what ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my store button (blue door) that is supposed to be next to the seller name?

I just noticed that my store Icon (Blue Door button) is now missing from all 7,200 of my listings too. The only time I can see it is when I am on my selling page, or looking at "See All Feedback. Why is eBay hiding our stores? So instead of a client ...

Account Restricted Forever?

I have been try to resolve my account and get back to bidding on eBay since Febuary 12th 2024. Everytime I get a hold of customer service either by phone or by chat I am PROMISED that the issue is resolved this time and to wait 24-48 hours. I wait 48...

cant use custom templates in description

hey , it started few days ago and its really weird.when i try to use custom templates that i have saved to insert in description nothing happens..when i click "insert" or "manage" nothing pops up.i use chrome so i tried different browser to be sure a...

Ebay app Android: description is not visible

  Using the latest version eBay app on Android phone in dark mode (or not)Opening the item for sale and then clicking on "see full description"Brings up a tiny little box at the bottom of the window that cannot be seen due to being smashed at the bot...

Screenshot_2024-04-14-20-52-44-59_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors