Consumer Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Consumer Electronics

Editing your posts correctly

Always be true to your posts. If it aint "Vintage" dont type it... I am guilty and I am working hard to be a knowledgeable reseller daily. Read, Listen and absorb that information. - Inspector Mikey Flip

movie / title is an invalid variation for a movie

I had listed 43 variations of blu-Ray movies with no problems. When I tried to sell them for 5 for $20.00 it would not let buyers request an invoice I assume because I had free shipping. Now I am trying revise the listing with varied pricing and it w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fed Ex Declared Value

We always ship large items through Fed Ex. We have them package with insta pack using their own box's and them shipping (of course!) And insuring the item. Item was always capped by what the buyer paid for the item. Along with Adult signature. Today ...

Tarjeta de Regalo

ME REGALARON UNA TARJETA DE REGALO Y NO APARECE BALANCE. ME ENTREGARON EL RECIBO DE LA TIENDA WALGREENS PERO ELLOS DICEN QUE ES CON EBAY Y NO CONSIGO COMUNICACION

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi

Hi, I bought Samsung tv last year, tv started glitch, keeping restart, was trying many methods what I found on internet, but I think motherboard has to be changed.Its already nine months since I bought it, but tv has 12 months warranty, was trying co...

57 Chevy V H S rewinder

Does anyone here no anything about why this 57 Chevy VHS rewinder I am trying to sell has headlights that don't work but the reminder does. I am assuming there's a way to get into it and change bulbs but, where? And how? Any help would be appreciated...

Contacting seller

I'm trying to contact the seller german_master about a Mercedes stereo head unit. You have to have the pass code to turn it on. I assumed it would be with the unit

ebay losing revenue with new system

I had to choose a category so chose TV & Video but this concerns all listings. Ebay are losing revenue by the billions when they changed over to the new system that they have now been running for a good 2 years, they leave sellers off the listings vi...

Buyer opened a Return request on older model TIVO that he purchased New in original box, unopened.

I recently bought a Tivo sealed, new in box, unopened, at an estate sale and it sold on EBay. The Buyer is requesting a refund stating that TIVO does not support it anymore and he wants to be refunded item price plus shipping, even though i have that...