Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! We canceled a sale for your security

I just got an email from Ebay, In it says don't ship the item. I get an order I ship it the next day, that is how I got the top seller badge. So what do I do just wait and see what eBay does? I cant sop the post office the bear was shipped yesterday....

Dispute

when an item has been delivered, how long will it take for ebay to take a payment off hold, after being disputed by a buyer.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay denied claim

I had a buyer purchase something during the snow storms. I had asked her to wait awhile given she was in Guam. She opened a claim and eBay automatically refunded her within three days of the claim. Well a week later she got the package. I started a c...

Seller Bids, Retracts 5 Times, Gets Top Bid, and then Backs Out and Can't Retract Anymore. ??

I'm new to eBay, so I'm not totally sure how the bidding process looks on the buyer's end. But I've been trying to sell a unit that caused a bidding battle between two buyers. One of the buyers kept bidding and then retracting his bid over and over a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are you protected as the seller if the buyer uses a stolen credit card and it does not bounce

I have had some suspicious people try to buy an item from me and they said that the payment was not going through and they would need to talk to their bank about it tomorrow. (tomorrow was a Sunday so the bank would have been closed and they started ...

What to do if you are waiting for payment on a bid?

I sold an item on a bid last Thursday and sent a congratulations message to the buyer. The buyer didn’t reply back or anything but I it was not an issue. Payment was not made and I didn’t hear from customer. It is now Monday, so I decided to give the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors