Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

One Item not Received after bought 2 items in One Order

Hi, I recently bought 2 items from a seller, but I only received 1 item. I marked the item has not received but i need to wait on feb 3 ebay say if the seller not respond they can help. What happen if the seller not respond, Ebay will make a refund f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Shipping to the UK from the USA?

Hello. I sell rare gemstones, mostly. I have a customer in the UK who successfully purchased one gemstone and has been trying to buy others of my gemstones. However, he keeps getting blocked from buying with an eBay message that says something like, ...

Concern Regarding Shipping Charge Adjustments as a Seller

I'm writing to share a concerning experience I've encountered as a seller regarding unexpected charge adjustments totaling over $58. These adjustments were applied to a recent transaction, and upon review, it's become apparent that the issue lies wit...

Specified USPS First Class when listing a lot yet eBay only shows USPS Ground Advantage for label?

This has happened twice in the last week. I have listed lots and in creating the listing eBay allowed me to specify USPS First Class as my shipping option (it had been defaulted to Ground Advantage and I changed it to First Class). The lots gets list...

Post Office keeps on telling Ebay Shipping Tape is not Allowed.

The cashier tells me Ebay Shipping Tape is not Allowed.That she will let it go this time but not to use it next time.It was not the first time I had this problem.Because of that reason I go to another Post Office.The other Post Office no problem.This...

Opening a damaged box?

I made a purchase from a seller and the package arrived today via UPS. The UPS driver asked me when he got out of the truck if I wanted to keep it or ship it back because the box was really beat up. He was not kidding. I don’t know if I should open i...

what is going on with this shipment

The package with a laptop has been bouncing back and forth in the Seattle area for the past 6 days.Was there an error on the shipping label? eBay is giving me another two days before I can file a Item Not Received on March 28.If I don't receive it by...

Screenshot from 2024-03-26 10-00-14.png

EBay standard envelope tracking info

Hello,Just wanted to share a problem I'm having with eBay's standard shipping envelope with a sport card sale.I had a buyer who bought 2 cards off of me. He paid for the 1st full invoice then bought the second. I told him I'd combine shipping and adj...

Took QR code to post office didn’t print

i took QR code to my post office. When the scanned it didn’t print a label and they got the feedback that there wasn’t a label, but it was assigned a tracking number. I’ve paid for a label that didn’t print what do I do?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 addresses on shipping label

I did not notice that there were 2 addresses on the shipping label. It was mailed and delivered. Unfortunately, it was delivered not to the sellers address (Wisconsin) but to another address (Florida) on the label. The seller doesn't no why there are...

Resolved! Wrong weight on eBay label (not by much) What happens?

I shipped a package this morning that ended up being 6 more ounces than what I put in the weight. The problem is I didn't know this until I took the package to the post office because I missed the mail delivery to drop it off with them. When I got to...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

contact information for Ebay's freight forwarding service

Hello, I had a package shipped via eBay's freight forwarding service go to the wrong country and then go missing. Because eBay has decided to abandon their responsibility in this matter, I am trying to find out what happened on my own. I need the con...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors