Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 45 replies
  • 1 helpful

I just called to say I love you

Hello eBayers!My name is Mo, I want to say thank you for this really helpful community! every time I have a question the lovely community here is always here to step in and help, no matter who you are, sometimes even better than the eBay employees.I ...

Item Specifics

Many times, when I list a new item in my eBay store, that listing will post showing that additional item specifics are recommended; then when I go into the listing, add those item specifics, & SAVE them to the listing, those recommended item specific...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

SALES WAY DOWN TO ALMOST NOTHING?????????????

MY SALES ARE NOTHING ANYMORE. MORE FEES AND NO SALES CAN YOU TELL ME WHY! I HAVE BEEN SELLING OVER 20 YEARS AND THIS IS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 44 replies
  • 14 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors