Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay stole my money

The return scam got me with an iphone 13 max pro. Even though USPS sent me the investigation that said the package was not delivered to my address, nor was it delivered using my name, ebay won't provide seller protection. Please help.

return

HI I received a part and it was damaged and the seller will not give me credit...what do I do

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

3in. round step bars

We ordered from Neverenoughauto, they sent a return slip ,to return iten, but cant bring it up, says technical difficulties, how do I send it back, and you only gave me so many days, whats the deal. You need to fix this please

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay charged me more than the sale price when refunded buyer

The item was 520 exactly and shipping 210 exactly, the item was damaged during shipping, fully insured but probably wont be hearing back from fedex after filing a claim. Refunded the buyer despite fedex being the one responsible for damaging the box ...

Haven't received my refund.

I bought an item from a seller that was a scammer (never sent the item). I did all the steps that E-bay told me to do and it says my payment has been refunded, but it's been about two weeks and I don't see the refund in my PayPal or bank account. How...

Seller protection

I listed an expensive item and had a bid immediately, however when the buyer received it he said it wasn’t as described and offered me 1/3 off or he wanted to return it. I told him to return it. Could I have gone to his profile and refused to sell it...

Is proof of purchase enough to overturn a INAD claim?

Sold a pair of shoes, 99% new.Delivery was fine, but a few days later the buyer decides to request a return, stating they were counterfeit shoes. I responded to ebay and the buyer that they were not fake and attached a receipt for proof of purchase f...

Resolved! Buyer left neg feedback for "broken" item "sold as broken and tail missing".... BEFORE item arrived

Item is not and was not broken. I sold it in the condition it is listed in my listing (pre-owned, no missing or broken pieces) and I take a ton of pics. She just got back to me tonight and sent me a pic of one with a broken tail that is missing. The ...

Resolved! Returns

I received an email from eBay stating a buyer wanted to return an item. The item was sealed in a new box and had never been opened. The buyer claims that they were fake. I don’t feel I should have to refund the buyer as the serial number on the actua...

Buyer not responding to partial offer.

Buyer purchased 4 items. 1 of the items was the wrong item. Buyer started a refund for all 4 items but wants to return only 1 ( from conversation we had). eBay is not giving me an option to take just 1 item since he started a return for all 4. this i...

TIRES RETURNED

GOOD EVENING i want to know if you pick up the order #01-11353-33213 let me know thanks.

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors