Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

My shipment is stuck at the Glendale Heights hub

I have a shipment that arrived at the Glendale Heights, IL hub on April 5; according to the tracking information, it is still there. My buyer is not happy. How can I find out when it will leave the hub or if it has been lost or if there is some other...

Resolved! FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

Fellow eBay sellers, Be aware of FedEx. I recently received numerous cost adjustments from them, totaling over $100. I believe they are intentionally doing this to take advantage of eBay sellers, or possibly other online sellers, to increase their pr...

FedEx Shipping Adjustements 02.jpg FedEx Shipping Adjustements.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 71 replies
  • 9 helpful

Custom shipping option

Hello, I want to create custom shipping method and use it instead of eBay default shipment offers. For my eBay listings I use third party service which offers shipments options. Question: is it possible to create custom shipping method for this case?

UPS lost my package so how do I report to ebay and buyer

I usually watch tracking on items I've sold to make sure they reach their destination. A recent package I shipped UPS I got no tracking updates to show they even had package; started making phone calls to see if I could find out where the package was...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

update me on filing insurance on sent package please

I used to be very active here but have been out of the loop per eBay for awhile. Situation is my daughter sold some china. I walked her through packing and she sent it out Priority. It came back refused and VERY damaged. Buyer has been refunded. Can ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay always underquotes my shipping charges...losing profits...what am I doing wrong?

I am seeking some guidance. I am somewhat of a new seller here. I have lost about $5 in each of the past 4 sales I have made in "incorrect" shipping quotes from Ebay. There MUST be something I am doing incorrectly on my end.Allow me to give an exampl...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

• 111 replies
  • 30 helpful

Item not received but seller convinced it was

I ordered an item and apparently three other buyers ordered items from the same seller the same day. The mailing labels were mixed up and the other three buyers received the wrong items, it’s been nearly a month and I’ve received nothing. The seller ...

Packing & Shipping: What not to do

Dropped off packages at the post office and spotted seven med flat rate Priority boxes in the laundry hamper for prepaids - all with a massive gap like this: I see this happen all the time. I've received many packages just like this, often with damag...

medflatrate-boxgap.png

Resolved! Loss on Preprinted Label Charges

I would like to get an explanation for the loss (-$29.57) I made on a recent sale. I received $13.65 for shipping. When I went on the USPS website the shipping was $39.35. Does eBay get this big of a discount? I used a preprinted label and a copy of ...

shipping loss.jpg

package hasn’t moved from IL hub in 13 days

I bought an item in late march, it got to the international shipping hub on april 3rd and since then i’ve gotten no updates. the last update was: arrived at our international hub. your item will be prepared and shipped to you. the delivery date is co...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors