Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

OMG help please

This is a very unusual situation. In my 23 years of eBay selling I have never come close to experiencing this. Friday I received an order for 7 lots of 12 coloring books each. Total of 84 coloring books. Order total $223.93 plus $20.99 tax = $244.92....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 58 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't get rid of feedback request

I had someone "buy" an item but did not pay. I canceled the order, I relisted the item, and I have since sold it, but there is still a feedback request for this failed sale. I do not want to give positive feedback, as this person tied this item up in...

Resolved! Why is ebay asking for photo identification?

Hi Guys, I just changed my home address in my selling portal. However, now I have received a message from ebay informing me that they will withhold funds unless I upload either a passport picture or driving licence for verification purposes. They see...

Resolved! Automatically Refresh Listing Quantity Once Sold

I am supervising a very large eBay store with over 5,000 listings. Each of these listings are GTC, and are given a starting quantity of 1. However, once this 1 item is sold, the quantity does not refresh and the item is considered sold out and delist...

"Pay by" date. Is this new?

Bought an auction item on April 23. When I went to my purchase history, the item had a notice in bold red lettering to "Pay by April 26." I realize that's within the required time frame for payment, but past purchases used to say some version of "Pay...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay's Search on Mobile App is Broken. Results Don't Match Keywords & Different from Desktop. Why?

As a seller who sources items on the road, its very important to be able to look up items on the spot through eBay Mobile search and rely on those search results to be accurate. However the search on the Mobile app is giving me results that DON'T mat...

Working around ebays poor 2nd description

at one time when you added a 2nd description you were able to adjust the font to match or create a larger/bolder font to get the attention of the buyer. this proved beneficial when you needed to update an item with a bid since the content or main des...

LoretoProvesCorrect.com(1).jpg

Search shows extremely high shipping cost

I'm a seller in Canada and I've noticed that my sales to the USA have dropped off significantly. When searching on ebay.com (or ebay.ca), the shipping fees show significantly higher in the search results than on the listing itself, whenever any US zi...

Image 2024-04-24 at 1.48.39 AM.png Image 2024-04-24 at 1.49.04 AM.png

SELLERS IMPORTANT

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay store traffic

How is eBay traffic calculated?How does eBay attract traffic to sellers’ promotions and advertising links? How does eBay transform and appear in front of buyers after sellers do these activities?How to get eBay’s natural traffic? I am confused......

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it. In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors