Archive Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Why is eBay playing with Sellers status during the Holiday
Why is eBay playing with Sellers status during the Holiday
Last month my wife and I was moved from 12 month review to 3 month review on our dash board. My guess it increased our exposure in the search page sin...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by tripp_the_lab
ACUCTION Items with BUY IT NOW option added. We'd like to see it stay on.
ACUCTION Items with BUY IT NOW option added. We'd like to see it stay on.
Regarding Auction Items with a 'Buy It Now' option. Is there a GOOD reason why the 'Buy It Now' option just doesn't stay on once a bid is given? We've...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by cottage-of-hope
Sales slump since August to anyone else? Pre-Christmas sales low?
Sales slump since August to anyone else? Pre-Christmas sales low?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by chans
Cancelled an order - eBay gave me a Final Value fee credit "to use towards listing more items...!"
Cancelled an order - eBay gave me a Final Value fee credit "to use towards listing more items...!"
I listed a large item as Local Pick up only. Had it all over the listing, checked off all the appropriate payment boxes (payment on pickup) and put in...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by goodluckselling
Another small time seller quitting
Another small time seller quitting
With the new outrageous 180-day return policy put in place by PayPal, and the inability to take any payment other than PayPal here, I think my selling...
How to properly cancel a transaction???
How to properly cancel a transaction???
It seems many are confused on how to properly cancel a transaction now, and I am one of them. The old drop down menu for cancel/unpaid link is gone. T...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by starroute-us
Guess how much I made!
Guess how much I made!
Sold an item for $60 free shipping. fedex took $13(3lb package measuring 16x6x6)ebay took $6(10%)-----------------------------------------------------...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by darkmagicattack
eBay lack of sales?
eBay lack of sales?
I think we all only have ourselves to blame why sales are to a halt.If we all would use our time more wisely our sales wouldn't be at a halt.The time ...
Why do you tag items with "Item Specifics Needed"
Why do you tag items with "Item Specifics Needed"
This makes no sense, you want item specifics but you don't tell me exactly what item specifics you want. I list my items exactly as General Motors lis...
ebay retuns travialize life
ebay retuns travialize life
Had the pleasure of my first eBay return request today.No, I would absolutely not recommend selling on eBay to anyone else. Howestly, Getting a defect...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by *eponymous*
Customer Feedback
Customer Feedback
How do you get more customers to leave feedback? I've been having this problem for a while now.
Turn Off Automatic UID
Turn Off Automatic UID
I don't have my own automatic UID set but I know many sellers do. With the bad weather, cancelled flights, people having to leave town early for the h...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by arun7500
Strange situation. Customer wants to cancel purchase, but not using right user ID.
Strange situation. Customer wants to cancel purchase, but not using right user ID.
Very wierd situation. I've had two seperate purchases from two different newby customers. It's the same item, but different colors. Both IDs were crea...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by arun7500
feedback and dsrs
feedback and dsrs
if a buyer makes a mistake and leaves low dsrs along with positive feedback, (which i have no idea how ebay could allow this to happen) and now wants ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by stickyhanddesigns
recived another product than promised
recived another product than promised
I got another product than promised I have orders flip cover for lava iris 504qplus but they gave me flip cover for lava iris 504 and I cannot contact...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by marldain
unfair resolution
unfair resolution
ebay gave me a very unfair resolution to an item i sold with a return. The item was a laptop motherboard tested working good. The customer purchased t...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by donnie756n
Better listing placement as top rated seller
Better listing placement as top rated seller
I'm due to make top rated seller next month, and I understand visibility for my listings will be better. Have any top sellers here noticed that their ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by things4thinkers_eb
How do you get a 1 day fixed price listing?
How do you get a 1 day fixed price listing?
I am able to do 1 day auctions, but I can't do 1 day fixed price listings. WHen will I be able to do this?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by things4thinkers_eb
Hello! Newly started listing seriously, any tips?
Hello! Newly started listing seriously, any tips?
Looking to drive more traffic to my page and get followers as well. Tryed listing all the nice keywords as advised in many guides. What do you think o...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by crazysahar
Have all the pro-buyer, "you're lucky you're allowed to sell here" policies hurt business?
Have all the pro-buyer, "you're lucky you're allowed to sell here" policies hurt business?
I just had a buyer not pay me. I was mostly inactive for a couple of years but got busy again recently. It used to be that when a buyer didn't pay, I ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by daisymae00
Has anyone had issues with old items being relisted for sale?
Has anyone had issues with old items being relisted for sale?
Of recent we been seeing items get relisted that we sold months ago, not last month I mean over 90 days. We had an item that we sold aprx 5 months ago...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by cjs_estatesales
eBay's, "Estimated Delivery Date" is Defect Driven
eBay's, "Estimated Delivery Date" is Defect Driven
IMO, the reason for eBay's strict delivery standard is to eliminate as many TRS as possible. EBay uses the USPS minimum standards for delivery of item...
Questions about PayPals 180 day policy change?And eBay's?
Questions about PayPals 180 day policy change?And eBay's?
We all know by now that PayPal has changed their Buyer's Protection from 45 days to 180 days.eBay has announced last month that eBay will be changing ...
Cannot End my auction, what the hell???
Cannot End my auction, what the hell???
I want to cancel my auction so I can change it to a fixed price. However, selling manager is not letting me do this. I have no bids on my items yet.
by in Archive Selling | Updated by david*42
Negative feedback for late postage which wasn't late
Negative feedback for late postage which wasn't late
Someone has left me with negative feedback for an item arriving late. It clearly stated in the title and description it would come on 27/10/14. I now ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by david*42
Can't list for charity - Donation due when paid?
Can't list for charity - Donation due when paid?
I have tried in the past two weeks to list a item with a % for charity, but eBay is always telling me that I have a payment due, and I paid at least o...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by argenta-2008
Holiday Sales: Have they started for you? Any success stories?
Holiday Sales: Have they started for you? Any success stories?
Great time of year for eBay stores. Any sucess stories yet, or has the holiday season started yet?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by bobalongent
black friday sales?
black friday sales?
Today I got 7 sales. Although I am happy, but not what I was hoping for. How did your sales go for black friday?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by ten_o_nine
Does ebay remove a feedback when a transaction is cancelled @ buyer's request?
Does ebay remove a feedback when a transaction is cancelled @ buyer's request?
Let's say a buyer pays with paypal and I immediately print shipping label and leave good feedback. Then within the next 10 minutes after shipping labe...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by *eponymous*
Ebay's Priorities
Ebay's Priorities
As I write this, I have been on hold for nearly 40 minutes waiting to talk to eBay about a case in which I am being scammed by an unscrupulous buyer. ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by ten_o_nine