Archive Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
"Please contact customer care to help us confirm your identity"
"Please contact customer care to help us confirm your identity"
So I decided to list my first item with ebay a couple of days ago. I have quite a few video games that I need to sell, and I'm not selling them for us...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by keylesstugboat
я заказала шубу 3 дня назад но продавец исчез и на вопросы не отвечает
by in Archive Selling | Updated by mudshark61369
Report Buyer Technical issue
Report Buyer Technical issue
I recently reported someone and when I get the confirmation email from Ebay, the subject matter I reported them under is wrong. For example I reported...
How people rate feadback over shipping
How people rate feadback over shipping
I see alot of people use negitive, or neutral ratings when it comes to shipping. I rate it as did the seller ship it fast or did the seller sit an ord...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by southpawstuff
All my saved sellers have disappeared
All my saved sellers have disappeared
I have 2 ID's, one on .com and one on .ca. Tonight the saved sellers from .ca were also on .com and now all my saved sellers from .com hav disappeared...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by goodeez4u1952
Buyer Refusing to Pre-Pay Customs & Priority Shipping
Buyer Refusing to Pre-Pay Customs & Priority Shipping
Hi ! I am a New Seller on E-Bay . One of my International Buer has purchased an item worth USD 179.00 +Shipping 21.50 (USPS) As the country has histor...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by peter-au2014
about feedback after the case closed
about feedback after the case closed
about feedback after the case closed Buyer opened a case in Resolution Center about item not as described. I want to know Can buyer leave negative fee...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by gotta-get-stuff
sell more than one of same item
sell more than one of same item
I have 16 of the same item to sell.  How do I list that?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by mikes_46278
Is this supposed to be an improvement ???
Is this supposed to be an improvement ???
OK I am old and gray but can someone please explain what the heck these "Collections" add to my ebay experience ?More importantly HOW THE HECK can I g...
Can't delete anything from watch list.
Can't delete anything from watch list.
All of a sudden I can not delete anything from my watch list. Been trying since last night. I check the item to delete and hit the delete button and n...
Is anyone having trouble launching the photo loader?
Is anyone having trouble launching the photo loader?
I was listing items and everything was going fine. Now I cannot get my photo loader to pop up. anyone else having troubles?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by thebrookecompany
Seller Increasing Price?
Seller Increasing Price?
Can a seller increase the price of an item after it has been listed for several days and before the listings end date? Never saw this before and wonde...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by duchess-at-speakeasy
When's ebay going to set a match to their kobbled-in, hodge podge train wreck of a platform??
When's ebay going to set a match to their kobbled-in, hodge podge train wreck of a platform??
Is it me or does it seem that ebay has become a real nightmare to work with and manage, effectively? Hal
by in Archive Selling | Updated by alcoforever
Being notified that a special item is on eBay
Being notified that a special item is on eBay
Yesterday I listed an 1877 graduation program from Ashtabula, Ohio. Think it went in as collectibles-paper-ephemera. Listed it for $10 (just pulled a ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by southpawstuff
Removing a price sticker from Beanie Baby
Removing a price sticker from Beanie Baby
How can I safely remove a price sticker from a Beanie Baby tag ? It was prepared to go in a rummage sale by affixing a stick-on price label.Then we re...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by du-vals
I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR SEVERAL ITEMS! I AM TOLD THAT THE NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST !
I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR SEVERAL ITEMS! I AM TOLD THAT THE NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST !
I get a popup when I try to leave feedback saying the item number does not exist or that I have already left feedback?Anybody else had that happen?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by milorocks2014
Where can I find snap on table for Pfaff 515 Sewing Machine?
Where can I find snap on table for Pfaff 515 Sewing Machine?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by *partly*cloudy*
Unclaimed Paypal Payment excuse not to sell item?
Unclaimed Paypal Payment excuse not to sell item?
Veteran sellers, your input would be appreciated. I won an auction for an item at a great price. I paid immediately and waited for it to show up in th...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by mermista91
Another seller here that got banned....
Another seller here that got banned....
Not exactly for low DSR's or feedback...I had 2 accounts, and my second account got banned from selling back in 2011. But then I got a message in my f...
what good is buyer protection.
what good is buyer protection.
What good is buyer protection.... eBay allows buyers to curse threaten and harass you... where's the protection!? Buyers have no repercussions for the...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by stuff4u518
western auto wizard wg7 ten horse
western auto wizard wg7 ten horse
does anybody have a recoil starter for a wizard wg7 outboard motor year is 1951 to 1953 for sale
by in Archive Selling | Updated by vmprwmn
Afraid buyer will leave Negative after asking me to Lie on Customs form. what to do? EBAY HELP!
Afraid buyer will leave Negative after asking me to Lie on Customs form. what to do? EBAY HELP!
Hello, I can use your help or help from EBAY staff if they monitor these boards. On my other ebay selling account, I sold a few high dollar items to a...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by starroute-us
Buyer cant BIN item w/o being made to pay~
Buyer cant BIN item w/o being made to pay~
I have a buyer who bought from me just fine in January and now wants to buy another item but says when he goes to buy the item, ebay is making him pay...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by d-k_treasures
US Mail is NOT for SALE -- Staples
US Mail is NOT for SALE -- Staples
Staples attacks good jobs and public post offices. Staples and the U.S. Postal Service have cut a deal that jeopardizes your mail service and your loc...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by goodeez4u1952
IMPROVING MARKDOWN MANAGER
IMPROVING MARKDOWN MANAGER
Markdown Manager has been very effective for me in getting things sold that have been listed for a while. Everybody (well, at least every buyer) loves...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by moofygirl
First time Global Shipping transaction - what next?
First time Global Shipping transaction - what next?
My first Global Shipping transaction as a seller on a 'Buy It Now' auction. Despite the extensive documentation the process is still very unclear to m...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by bennett4612
GSP-tax refund
GSP-tax refund
Hi, if the seller ship via Global Shipping Program from USA to EU is it possible to refund VAT tax in EU? Thanks, Ivo
global shipping problem
global shipping problem
Has anyone been having problems with the Global shipping program? We've had 3 customers complaints in the last month about receiving an empty box with...
how do i pull up an item i listed that did not sell 3-4 months ago?
how do i pull up an item i listed that did not sell 3-4 months ago?
ow do i pull up an item i listed that did not sell 3-4 months ago?
Need help on buyer error
Need help on buyer error
I have a trusted buyer, that I allow to do lay a ways on my items.... We do it by the book, the purchases are made through e bay, and each payment is ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by mam98031