Archive Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Canadian claims
Canadian claims
I am a power seller with over 10K feedbacks. Just wondering if any one has experienced the excessive amounts of claims that come from Canada?I receive...
Buyer/Bidder is from place I excluded
Buyer/Bidder is from place I excluded
Hi-- This is not my selling id. I have an item listed for sale that now has 4 bids. Both bidders are from Puerto Rico. I think it is the same person b...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by *eponymous*
Buyer opens a case, not received. USPS Tracking shows on time delivery. Ebay refunds the Buyer
Buyer opens a case, not received. USPS Tracking shows on time delivery. Ebay refunds the Buyer
Before the case was resolved the buyer purchases the same items from me. Should I go ahead and block this guy?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by mrconran
Category is not valid. Category 33659
Category is not valid. Category 33659
Hello. I have created a Draft of an Automotive product. It is an Air Filter (Category 33659). I use the "Draft" feature all the time without any major...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by icemanentertainment
Visibility of Items You Are Selling
Visibility of Items You Are Selling
What many small sellers are experiencing is known as "Mirroring." eBay notices your IP address and shows you your items as posted-up, but in reality t...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by grasshopperx
Happy Holiday
Happy Holiday
Just venting: I read the seller comments every day from the stores and from the individual sellers. I have never heard so many complaints about E-bay ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by ritacummins
Headlines of the Week
Headlines of the Week
HEADLINES OF THE WEEKSTUDY FINDS 32% OF WALMART GREETERS USED TO BE EBAY SELLERS"I can afford to buy from eBay's Chinese sellers now!" says Greeter To...
Ebay is paying CEO $23 Million to leave
Ebay is paying CEO $23 Million to leave
I don't think ebay will ever recover from all the damage and millions he costs the company. They'd have to pay me $23 million to come back to buy and ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by partz-n-carz
Buyer message item not received.
Buyer message item not received.
Tracking history indicated item delivered. But buyer didn't received the item. Should I issue refund now?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by retrose1
eBay being particularly slow to load pages today?
eBay being particularly slow to load pages today?
Painfully slow in most cases, regardless of the browser being used?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by darkofthematinee
Any advice before UPS inspects damage?
Any advice before UPS inspects damage?
Hi everyone. Hope all is well. I've been on a long "unplanned vacation" from the forums but Im glad to be able to post again in time to ask for any op...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by kathleenkorner
Help Needed. Fraudulent UPS damage claim?
Help Needed. Fraudulent UPS damage claim?
Good morning. I have started a new thread because I believe the advice I am asking for has completely changed from my original thread and i really nee...
Selling international issue with buyer
Selling international issue with buyer
Hi, I sold an item internationally which I have stated I do not do (but made exception). It sold a few days ago. I mailed it yesterday going from Flor...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by annindallas
Buyer leaves bad feedback and demands return 20 days later!!!!
Buyer leaves bad feedback and demands return 20 days later!!!!
To start, the buyer left bad feedback because a battery I sent was defective. Even though I offer free replacements in that case, the buyer didn't eve...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by *eponymous*
Begin here to engage other eBay community mem
Begin here to engage other eBay community mem
WE ALL KNOW THAT EBAY LEANS HEAVILY TOWARS THE BUYER. THIS MAY BE THE CORRECT THINKING BUT IT ALSO NEED TO BE FAIR. 30 DAYS AGO I WAS A 100% SELLER. T...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by bugeerose
Iphone6 and 6plus newly released item sales
Iphone6 and 6plus newly released item sales
How long before eBay takes the newly released limits off of this category? I mean I have 20-30 units setting in the floor that could be listed but onl...
Polite answer to request to lower my price?
Polite answer to request to lower my price?
Occasionally someone asks me to lower my price. Sometimes I respond and lower the price. Other times I just ignore the request. Should I always respon...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by lasantino
If you think someone ie a buyer is scarey how do you warn people?
If you think someone ie a buyer is scarey how do you warn people?
I had a man buyer who sat outside in his car and didn't ring the door bell. It was dark so I stood slightly away from the car and insisted he came in....
by in Archive Selling | Updated by sarahpoty2011
Do you think Paying Shipping Insurance is worth it?
Do you think Paying Shipping Insurance is worth it?
Recently somebody opened a topic on insurance. UPS damaged cosmetically their guitar and they got married and lived happy forever. I don't think so! I...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by kathleenkorner
Does eBay allow sellers to sell Jordache Version of Colognes?
Does eBay allow sellers to sell Jordache Version of Colognes?
The fake thought,I see tons of eBay sellers selling Jordache versions of colognes and perfumes.Jordache owns the rights to make and sell versions of c...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by the_storage_box
has anyone ever sued to get their money since the bids are legal and binding?
has anyone ever sued to get their money since the bids are legal and binding?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by the_storage_box
Package with tracking not scanned from the 16th
Package with tracking not scanned from the 16th
I mailed a package out on the 15th. Took it to my local post office and put it in the drop box. It was a first class package - mailed several other it...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by nowibuystuff
1 Ebay fee invoice sent before I will receive fee credit
1 Ebay fee invoice sent before I will receive fee credit
I sold two items on ebay to the same buyer. This waste of time buyer wont pay and hasn't contacted me (I contacted him) and so I have to go through th...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by jim.obrien
buyer accepted cancel AFTER receiving item
buyer accepted cancel AFTER receiving item
Hello, I sold an item on eBay.They buyer took a while to pay and since it was a time sensitive item that had to be used quickly, I sent a cancel reque...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by miyasamaco
ebay been very disgusting to me, anyone help?
ebay been very disgusting to me, anyone help?
after a very long stressfull dealing with a crazy buyer who thretened my life for not being able to sell him his earring, he denied my request for can...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by goodluckselling
Buyer request to cance an order
Buyer request to cance an order
Buyer bought an paid for an order10 minutes after paying for the order they sent me a request to cancel the orderIs there a way for me to do this with...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by ywhat4now
How do I handle incorrect address issue?
How do I handle incorrect address issue?
Sold a item and after shipping sent the tracking info cost was 11.00 fedex, after buyer seen the address was a old address no longer living at that lo...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by starroute-us
Am I am being jerked around by another seller ?
Am I am being jerked around by another seller ?
Recently I sold a brand new Fossil Key-Per bag, ( retails for 138.00 right now ), to someone who paid the Buy it Now price of 29.99 plus shipping. Tod...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by usmc*usnmom
paypal scam emails?
paypal scam emails?
Dear Сusto­mеr,Your ас­сou­­n­t has been lim­it­е­d u­nt­il we h­ea­r fr­om you.Our sуstеm dеtесtеd somе inсorrесt inform­аtion thаt hаvе bееn sаvеd t...
Jerky buyer leaves veiled negative feedback about shipping time?
Jerky buyer leaves veiled negative feedback about shipping time?
This buyer buys one of my heavier (UPS ship) items on Friday the 21st of November last month. The item was shipped within my handling time on 11/25 ac...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by books...forthememories