Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Resolved! Restriction on purchase

Hello. Maybe someone can help me.There was a restriction on my purchase, but I didn't receive a notification about it.Do you know what I should do to have no restrictions?Thanks for your attention.

Listing error

I am getting this error again and again while listing. Does anyone have a solution or a contact who can solve this? The error is this''It appears that you haven’t provided the required information to confirm your identity or financial data. Until we ...

E-mail address

I have sold for 18 years and I am trying to sell this year. I have a different computer and old E-mail is gone. Is there a way to keep 100% feedback and same E-mail account

Inspection Failed - Generic Message - Untruth

After getting notice that a beautiful emerald necklace failed inspection due to there being damage to the item that wasn’t included in the listing, I called eBay. The damage was clearly noted and photographed in the listing. eBay representative tells...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors