Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Mcdonalds Beanie babies from 1990-1999

I have 6 beanie babies i am interested in selling. All still new and in box. Some have mixed dates and some have no space in oak brook from manufacturing location. One from 1990 one from 1993 and some from other years in the 90s! Please visit my post...

Search shows extremely high shipping cost

I'm a seller in Canada and I've noticed that my sales to the USA have dropped off significantly. When searching on ebay.com (or ebay.ca), the shipping fees show significantly higher in the search results than on the listing itself, whenever any US zi...

Image 2024-04-24 at 1.48.39 AM.png Image 2024-04-24 at 1.49.04 AM.png

Resolved! eBay Shipping supplies - no longer a reasonable option

I used to purchase my shipping supplies through eBay Shipping Supplies using my quarterly coupon but it seems the prices have gotten worse and worse to the point that I cannot imagine paying full price for any of these items. They are obviously only ...

Resolved! Ebay charging 20+% fees for sales?

I was recently running some numbers on my latest sales on Ebay, and I realized that as of January 2024 I'm consistently being charged ~20% fees for every item I sell. I deducted the standard $0.30 per sale from the transactions and ran a percentage o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 55 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Gift with purchase

Any sellers giving a free surprise gift with purchase? (not buy 1 get 1, buy 3 get 1 etc.) If so, do you advertise that you're giving a free surprise gift with purchase in the listing title or description? Do you state what the free gift is or send i...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

question on shipping

I sold an item but I did not have correct shipping information. I should have done a flat rate for shipping. The item sold and I reached out to ebay and buyer because shipping cost to buyer is short $100. no answer from buyer. What would you do?

Your payouts are on hold !!! FAKE!!!! WARNING

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 21, 2024 to avoid further restrictions. THAT IS A PHISHING LINK THAT IS THERE FAKEkycrededyweb.ebay .com <<<< THIS IS WHERE IT LEADS AND LOOKED LIGIT PAGE WANTING YO...

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

OMG help please

This is a very unusual situation. In my 23 years of eBay selling I have never come close to experiencing this. Friday I received an order for 7 lots of 12 coloring books each. Total of 84 coloring books. Order total $223.93 plus $20.99 tax = $244.92....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 56 replies
  • 1 helpful

Has the category breakdown that shows how things are listed, disappeared from the top of the page?

Has the category breakdown that shows how things are listed disappeared from across the top of the page? It is very useful for me as a seller to see how I should list similar items, and also useful for me as a buyer to give me a variety of ideas on h...

Offers to buyers

I have had the chance to go into different people's products several times, and literally a few minutes later I already received an email notification that I was offered an offer or that the seller is asking me to make an offer.But when I as a seller...

Buyers Mistakenly Selecting Local Pickup At Checkout

I've been suddenly having this issue in the past 2 months of so, that has never happened in all my years as an eBay seller. Recently I keep getting buyers selecting local pickup at checkout, but expect shipping. I assume this is due to a change eBay ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors