Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Question concerning delivery times.

I will try to keep this short. I sold an item on a Saturday and shipped it that following Monday with USPS Ground. About a week later the buyer filed a NAD return request and in the request she stated that the item was fine, however she had purchased...

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 3 helpful

Ebay's suggested Promo rates

I had to laugh when I just created a new listing, and ebay suggested a promo rate of 15.5%. Decided to run an experiment by jacking up the price accordingly and going with their suggestion.I'm pretty sure it'll end in disaster, but I'll let it run th...

Seller express payment fee

So I have my payment set to daily does that mean they’re going to charge me an express payment fee every day?

"BBE" /"SELLER DASH BOARD" Vs ------------- ?

In History of "marketplaces" where people come together and fulfill their day-today need in the form of offering goods for sales there is no way conflict can be avoided 100% . Now from above reference BBE launched 1 year back is just a mirror want 10...

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 53 replies
  • 6 helpful

Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

This is a new one for me. Thru Ebay shipping supplies, I used my quarterly $50.00 code. Ordered two cases of 4x4x4 boxes, 25 per box. And a dozen rolls of tape. Big box shows up with one case of 25 4x4x4 boxes with the dozen rolls of tape. Shorted me...

Item still showing as active after a purchase

Good morning, I really need some help as I have an issue that has caused me some recent problems as well as a mark against me in the past. I was under the impression that the system automatically updates as item sell, and they are removed no longer s...

Ship from address for sellers

HelloI searched a lot on the Internet but did not find any information that would help me in this regardThis account is registered with my Jordanian information and address, and I have a friend in the United States, so I will tell him the products he...

shipfrom.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors