Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Updates are happening to some item specifics and category structures

--Final Update, October 28-- The category changes announced in our Fall Seller Update have been completed. Now that all category changes are complete, while you might still see some adjustments to searches, it is okay to update or edit your listings ...

Click to view entire descripton??? What the heck???

Has anyone seen this new layout for listings? I have a button on my last listing called 'click button to view entire description'.There is a completely blank screen unless one clicks that button. There is NO description of the item for sale until you...

Slow sales discussion for sellers. Nov 2019. Will we get our Holiday Rush??

Well, my main problem, as I keep mentioning, is that my sales are in the dumper. They are down by 60% and it is the holiday shopping season, will we be getting our sales rush this year? It is looking more and more like this won't be happening. Does E...

I'm dealing with a horrible, dishonest and very nasty buyer

The buyer claims she received the wrong color necklace and said the had to leave a negative feedback. I tried to prove to eBay with her own pictures she took she received the correct necklace. She sent many nasty emails and refused to send necklace b...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 847 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sudden drop in sales May 2022

Please, report here if you recently within a week or so experienced sudden drop in sales. We can then ask Velvet to pass it on to technical team for review of the accounts. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Updates-are-happening-to-some-item-spec...

13E9AEB6-1AE4-4BE0-9A83-516FDA4C16F6.jpeg

Buyer open up a case for $0.99 item during the weekend and got excalated 24 hours later

OK, I don’t usually write on forums but this is killing me, I sold an item for $0.99 to a buyer in Japan, last Saturday evening the buyer open up a case for item not received, usually the seller has 3 business days to "make things right" for the buye...

User avatar by Scout
  • 713 replies
  • 2 helpful

Today's Chat Managed Payments

Just finished reading today's managed payments chat. Lots of good, specific questions and a lot of evasive, effusive spin from the blues. I can't imagine not offering PayPal during the holiday season. Equally troubling is daily bank deposits that won...

eBay will move to a new "product based" shopping experience on a large scale this year to

to replace the current listings based experience - and it will become the only way to shop on eBay, according to the company's CEO Devin Wenig. From ecommercebytes. https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2018/2/1519091217.html "But Wenig d...

Coronavirus - Are your sales up, down, or no change?

I'd like to understand how this virus situation is affecting ebay sales generally. I want to see what's happening, figure out what to expect, and survive this thing as a seller. Generally, are people buying on ebay more, less, or no change? So, are y...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 511 replies
  • 18 helpful

Resolved! Buyer opened a case for wrong item received and blamed Fedex tampered and resealed the package.

Being like an ebay seller for years and this is my first time experiencing a case like that. This is what happened, buyer purchased a high value purse from me on 8/10/17, and the item was delivered on 8/16/17 by Fedex. She request for awrong item sen...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 511 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Fraudulent buyer UPDATE

So eBay has completely let me down. A rundown, eBay refunded the buyer on December 26th when I opened my last thread where my PayPal went negative. My appeal was denied despite sufficient evidence and even a police report against the buyer. A couple ...

CA80BEF5-1AB3-4687-80A1-93524787BE2E.jpeg

Social security number wanted.

I have been a Ebay member buyer/seller since 1999 untill recently my account was frozen because I refuse to give up my SSN. No one should have to give up there SSN.the reason is that you will be reported to the IRS so that you will have to pay more t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 458 replies
  • 150 helpful

YOUR ITEM HAS SHIPPED please share your opinion

At the Chat last week, a well respected, very helpful, established poster (not me) mentioned concern regarding the message, YOUR ITEM HAS SHIPPED. A Blue on the thread requested links to threads that expressed opinions about this message and asked th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors