Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

return fraud.

Please be aware that a buyer has committed return fraud in an amount exceeding a value of $1000.00. Recently, he purchased an Umarex Hammer PCP 50 caliber air rifle from me, then filed for a return under false pretenses, obtained a full refund and se...

30 day hold for sellers to get paid!! REALLY EBAY?!

I sold items on eBay that was delivered in two days as promised and now eBay tells me to wait 30 days to get paid?! That’s crazy! 30 days to either damage or return my items??? This should be re-evaluated because it seems borderline illegal and then ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 46 replies
  • 3 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 154 replies
  • 27 helpful

New Chargeback Scam with Raw Sports Cards

I have been selling on eBay since 1999 and had the pleasure of dealing with my first chargeback. Unfortunately, it was for a $2000 sports card. -Buyer orders item on Jan 5th. Item is delivered.-Buyer messages me requesting a return on Feb 19th, becau...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 5 helpful

New Unwritten Policy Against Sale of Cow Bone - I Guess Sellers Need to Have ESP

I just had 2 Civil War era scrimshaw cups removed. They were made from cow bone. They are not even close to looking like ivory. And every similar example ever sold on eBay or elsewhere online says they are made of cow bone (never ivory). When I conta...

Resolved! Is Mercari and Others Eating Ebay’s Lunch?

How can Ebay continue to raise fees for sellers while traffic and sales decline and so much competition is out there? Example For Sellers:Mercari sellers pay 0% fees. Cash out fees: $2.00 per direct deposit or $3.00 per instant pay transfer.Ebay sell...

Is eBay the last stop for overpaid incompetent corporate criminals? It has been for decades.

Your managed payment systems are beyond brokenhttps://www.ftc.gov/media/71268 There are several national and regional regulators you could convey the inaction of eBay’s criminally incompetent corporate looters”leaders”, but given eBays profoundly bro...

Resolved! Lots of buyer questions is this normal

Hi, I’m hoping you can help me. I lowered the price on an item that I am selling. It’s a great deal but a person that is interested keeps asking whether there’s chips and cracks. I answered that question and now they wanna know if there is white stai...

why is ebay adding the sales tax to the seller's income from sale. Sellers never receive sales tax

I couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently Ebay is charging the seller to include the sales tax to the amount received, we don't receive any sales tax from customers, and when they get their 12% which already way too high, but this is downright theft...

Search Results showing way more than keywords?

Maybe this is common knowledge here already but every time I search for an item I get way more broad results including other part numbers, sometimes hundreds of results but when I sort by lowest first it shows the actual results with only my specific...

User avatar by Scout
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

"You can't relist this, because you've selected to automatically relist it. " can't relist

A scammer offered me a buy it now price, but then canceled and their account deleted. i can not relist my item, without getting this message "You can't relist this, because you've selected to automatically relist it." its been several weeks, and it w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you get a refund from UPS for a damaged item.

April 23 I mailed an item that was received broken. Once the tracking number was on the UPS web side I tried to file a claim. It keeps telling me that I can't file a claim at this time. I only have 60 days to file a claim. I have contacted the UPS wh...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors