Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

eBay is seeking new Community Mentors

If you are active on the community boards and are interested (in case you missed it) the details are found in "Featured Posts" on the right side of your screen (bright green square) "refresh your eBay store with Spring cleaning - seller tips. Was sur...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 32 replies
  • 3 helpful

MC011

eBay has decided to restrict my account and asked me for receipts/invoices of all the items in my active listings and they also blocked my payouts, so I can no longer transfer the money that's on hold.It's the most ridiculous thing ever, I've tried t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales to Wilmington, DE

Hi all! I have sold and sent two packages to a Wilmington, DE address and have an offer for an item currently for another item. They have all been cassette tapes and three different buyers with the package going to the same address but with a differe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final Value Fees

Today, for the very first time, I was charged .40 cents for a Final Value Fee: Final value $10.01+-$0.40 I have had many orders over $10.00 and was only charged .30 cents for a FVF.I have tried to find the answer to my question, but am not having any...

Keep staying positive

Working hard to improve my store and eBay business everyday!How are sales for you? this weekend we had 19 packages go out the door We have almost hit our goal of 10,000 active listings and it took us about a year to the day! A Basic store caps out ar...

saved sellers sold items

Ebay must have changed something because I can no longer see what items have sold on a saved sellers site? Any ideas?

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyers that use negative Feedback to get a free item

This post is less of a question and more of a rant and also giving advice to people to not give in to these types of buyers. A buyer filed an INAD and all she said in the comments was "Return/Refund". I have free returns so the label was automaticall...

"eBay Managed Seller Program" what is this, does it exist??

Hello, I have received a phone call from a ladyshe said I am selected to participate in the "eBay Managed Seller Program"she will be my account mangerThen I have received a email from her with a link to a page ( which seems ebay ) I am not sure if I ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay seller started a RETALIATORY Order/Return because he lost a case against us (Done it Before!)

i had a problem with a seller that we bought an item from, the item wasdefective so we returned it, the seller started a false claim that the item was damaged by us and ebay sided with us. Then the seller made an orderfrom us, we did not noticed this...

RETALIATION.png

paypal creditAs

As a seller, i think eBay made a mistake in not allowing paypal credit to be used as a "make offer" on listings.i have made sales above $100 because of paypal credit. Why the limitation???

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping taxes

I have been a member for many years, there has been many changes now I see that eBay is shipping with the total of a sale. This is not right as it is a separate entity We should only be taxed on the sale of the item we are selling tell me do you agre...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors