Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Shipping time craziness: Tracking indicates late delivery - record added to late shipment report

Item shipped on time. Tracking number attached. Shipping company delivered parcel with some delay. eBay according tracking information adds the record to "Late shipping report". Then seller must pay much higher selling fees (seller level become below...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 43 replies
  • 2 helpful

store subscriptions

Wondering whether the " Enterprise Store" subscription counts with the "customer service" &if so; what does that mean&include??? Do they support selling & sellers business policy s then???? & what about store fees; are those monthly every month????? ...

Resolved! EBay steals more and more from sellers!

So, sellers, be careful! If eBay decides your “performance” is “below standard” you will be charged additional 6% of total value, adding up to 20%+ I total fees eBay will steal from your pocket! So, if you sell an item for $100, thinking that you wil...

SCAMMED BY EBAY --- CHARGED "sellers fees" for protecting myself on a Disputed payment from buyer?

I recently sold an iphone on ebay -- only to have the purchaser open an fraud ticket on their payment and have everything backed out on their end. luckily I was able to stop the shipment from going out right in time.. (Item ID: 134754052543) Thank go...

Resolved! Painting Semi Truck Parts

I have some cab extenders that I am going to sell. I currently have them listed for how much they would be as is, but I was wondering if there is a way to charge extra after the sale is finished. I am offering to paint them to match a paint code that...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I wish a Mod Could Help Me Out With This One - Feedback Revision Request Gone Awry

Sold something beginning of October. Yesterday I got a neutral feedback. 1400+ positive feedbacks only in the past year and this one gets dropped on me. So what do I do? I send the customer a 50% refund because he is keeping the item, and send the Re...

400954879_7585377884811268_1454530600522089169_n.jpg

Will eBay ever increase the value of the Shipping Supplies coupon? Stuck at $25 for over 7 years...

I try to remember every quarter to use my $25 shipping supplies coupon, which I think used to be promoted by ebay as a "FREE Shipping Supplies" coupon. But the value of that $25 has gone down dramatically, while eBay has never increased the coupon va...

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Anyone have trouble with verification taking a long time?

I tried to verify my account on September 14th of this year. There was and still is a blue banner on my account which says that my information is being reviewed. I found it was taking a long time so I reached out after a week and was told to resubmit...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors