Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Are "Variations" for trading cards worth it?

I've been creating individual listings for all of my individual trading cards and I use the bulk import feature to create those listings. I'm curious to hear what other people's experiences are with the "Variations" feature (both Good and Bad):Does i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you get a company added to eBay's Professional Grader companies pull-down listing

Diamond Service Grading (DSG) is a trusted card grading & authentication service in the sports and gaming collectibles world, with whom I'm doing some consulting work with. Where I could use some help from the community, is in how to get Diamond Serv...

Unable to list laptop because eBay thinks it's an accessory.

When trying to list a laptop, I keep getting this error: "It looks like you're listing an accessory for a laptop. Accessories for laptops, including bundles that only include accessories, should be listed in one of the Computers/Tablets & Networking>...

Will Ebay STOP the Selling of Parts Repair?

Any item listed as parts repair can be a problem return.Here's an example & NO this is not one of my sales or listings...You list a combo VHS/DVD playerYou're honest noting any & all known flaws.... VHS works/DVD is DeadBuyer receives the unit & alth...

Resolved! Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

 I sold a brand new sealed copy of this game to a buyer(highly rated seller/buyer as well from Mercari) and he returned it stating the disc was loose inside the sealed game. When I received it back, I relisted it as loose disc inside but sealed game ...

17253F85-BB3E-43A1-915E-05B76A8DE268.jpeg

No reason for item being deemed "inauthentic"

I just had a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes bounced back by an authenticator. In the message it says the reason was "they could not be authenticated," which is totally vague and unhelpful. When I called customer service to find out more informatio...

Resolved! The category is not valid, select another category.

I'm trying to list an item that does not have a clearly defined Ebay category. I have tried consumer electronics > others and computers & networking > other and both throw the same "The category is not valid, select another category" error. If the ca...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item deleted by Ebay as a medical device, its Not

Catheters are not a medical device yet my listing was deleted when others are being sold and purchased on Ebay. Caught in a loop of trying to chat with bot and no results, is there an actual person to talk with?

Seller Bids, Retracts 5 Times, Gets Top Bid, and then Backs Out and Can't Retract Anymore. ??

I'm new to eBay, so I'm not totally sure how the bidding process looks on the buyer's end. But I've been trying to sell a unit that caused a bidding battle between two buyers. One of the buyers kept bidding and then retracting his bid over and over a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Specifics

How much do Item Specifics Recommendations Matter? Are we punished if we don't fix them? I have like 1200 of them and it will take forever to fill all that in. I could make another 500 listings in the time it will take me to do all of them. And some ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller sends better version, requires additional payment

Hello. Gratitude in advance for advice. I ordered an electrical appliance on eBay, but as soon as I had completed the order, eBay suggested similar items and I saw that the same business seller had a better version of the item, same brand, but with a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors