Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Adding a photo to your profile

I am selling a few items and Ebay suggests you add a photo to your profile so that people may be more apt to buy. I cannot figure out how to add the photo. Do you have to be a store to add a photo to your profile? I have no trouble up loading photos ...

Photo trouble

Hey there, I am having an issue with my photos. They will upload and all, but then there is no way to continue with the listing, like no done or continue button anymore, it’s gone. So then I try to exit the app and try again, but then it happens agai...

Ideal picture settings for .csv upload?

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of advising and guiding someone on listing their collection on eBay and neither one of us are super tech savvy. With that being said, how should I advise them in a general sense as to how the images should be format...

Scheduled listings vs. creating new listing everyday

I normally take all my pictures on the weekend and hopefully am able to create the listings and then schedule them out over the week. My question is does the algorithm use the scheduled listing the same as a new listing that I list the same day? Or i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors