Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

OMG help please

This is a very unusual situation. In my 23 years of eBay selling I have never come close to experiencing this. Friday I received an order for 7 lots of 12 coloring books each. Total of 84 coloring books. Order total $223.93 plus $20.99 tax = $244.92....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 57 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! How does a seller with 4 negative feedback still have 100% positive feedback rating?

Just curious if anyone can explain how a seller with 4 negative feedbacks can still have a 100% positive feedback rating? I spoke with eBay concierge and they had no answers and stated they would look into it. Can anyone else make any sense out of th...

Shadow banning items..

Ebay is shadow banning items to upsell its "promote it" feature..I listed a very desirable item a few days ago and it's had ONE VIEW. At the same time I'm getting messages from Ebay to promote the item..Said item is AUD$2250 and obviously Ebay want a...

Shipping label

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

Resolved! First time selling need help please

Alright, so I’m selling an Xbox one with 9 games and all the cords right and a brand new controller right. Someone bought it, 80$ + 13.12$ shipping + 6.90$ tax. At the bottoms of the page it says What you earned: order total: 100.2 eBay collected fro...

eBay does NOTHING to protect sellers

Not going to get into details because frankly I’m tired of going back-and-forth with a eBay so I’m all out of gas. I will be filing a class action lawsuit against eBay for failing to honor seller protection policies, and also failing to uphold the ab...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 88 replies
  • 38 helpful

Search shows extremely high shipping cost

I'm a seller in Canada and I've noticed that my sales to the USA have dropped off significantly. When searching on ebay.com (or ebay.ca), the shipping fees show significantly higher in the search results than on the listing itself, whenever any US zi...

Image 2024-04-24 at 1.48.39 AM.png Image 2024-04-24 at 1.49.04 AM.png

Resolved! What is "Ad Fee Standard"

I listed an item with 2% promo ad fee, however, when the item sold, I was charged 13% "ad fee standard." What's going on?

auctions not showing up on ebay

Some of my auctions are showing but some are not. My auction for BetterHomes and Gardens Cookbooks (a very large lot )is not visible at all nor is another cookbook.

Express Payout stuck on processing

Hi I requested a express Payout today about a few hours ago and it’s been stuck on “in progress” which is odd because Ive never had this issue before. I usually get my payout within seconds.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancellation Results in Charge to my Credit Card

Maybe this is standard procedure, but I have never seen it before. My account gets standard payouts once per day. I had someone buy an item valued at $200+ last night, but sent in a cancellation request within an hour. I accepted the cancellation sin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors