Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Customizing Ads For Certain Days

I've been monitoring my eBay ad engagement/traffic closely over the past several months and notice severe drop-offs in engagement on certain days. Is there a way to setup custom dates for your campaigns?

Resolved! Late shipment rate

my late shipment rate is 27%. I made 50 sales of seeds to USA. but my last orders to USA had some late shipment issue. after one week items getting delivered with opened package , and they destroyed seed and send the empty package with letter "USA de...

Resolved! We canceled a sale for your security

I just got an email from Ebay, In it says don't ship the item. I get an order I ship it the next day, that is how I got the top seller badge. So what do I do just wait and see what eBay does? I cant sop the post office the bear was shipped yesterday....

My account has been permanently restricted

Hello, 10 days ago, the sales privileges of my account, where I have been selling for 2 years and providing excellent customer service, were restricted. When I first contacted, I was connected to a supervisor and he told me that he could object after...

Resolved! Sudden Sales Plummet

I've had the oddest several months, with NEARLY NO SALES. That's become a trend this year. eBay once outsold my own website and Amazon. Now eBay's a distant third. I'm hoping the eBay Open will answer some questions for me, but that's not the route i...

Shipping time craziness: Tracking indicates late delivery - record added to late shipment report

Item shipped on time. Tracking number attached. Shipping company delivered parcel with some delay. eBay according tracking information adds the record to "Late shipping report". Then seller must pay much higher selling fees (seller level become below...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 43 replies
  • 2 helpful

How much will the seller refund?

The screenshot shows the details of the transaction. How much is the full refund of this item? There were tax, shipping and transaction fees involved. If the seller refunds the full amount paid by the buyer, the seller is losing money on this transac...

IMG_2279.jpeg

Massive decline in sales -73%

Sales down 73% vs last 30 days (and prior 30 days not impressive either). I did not think this was even possible. Impressions are UP, I have already increased promoted ad rate % with no results. Have asked ebay about this twice now, no real help to b...

USPS Lost 24 Packages of Ebay Orders, how do I protect my seller rating/balance refunds?

I had a USPS package pick up on 1/8/24 where USPS picked up 24 packages from my house, all scanned into USPS systems at the time pick up Since 1/8 nothing has happened on any of the 24 packages; no further scans or movement at all. I have opened a Mi...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Inappropriate Store Shutdown (Sellers BEWARE)

I want to share a very disturbing situation that just occurred to me and warn my fellow sellers: Some facts I have been with eBay since 1998, back in the days when we mailed money orders and waited for product.I have sold about 400 items over that ti...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Appealing a defect.

I sold an item a few weeks ago, and the buyer requested I delay shipping for several days because his place of business was closed until January 2, and there would be nobody there to receive the item. I did as they asked, and ebay gave me a "late shi...

Resolved! Massive Impressions Decrease

So I have 2 Ebay accounts and from the 8th to the 10th my impressions have dropped 90%. Here are the numbers for both accounts. Promoted impressions were 88,800 organic 40,000. Today promoted are 18,000 and organic are 9,300. That is a massive decrea...

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 12-02-41 Advertising dashboard.png Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 12-13-14 Advertising dashboard.png

Getting an account manager or someone that will actually give me answers and not just babble

Can someone please help me I am at the end of my rope... anyways I'm a new seller on eBay within the last 13 months my mother passed away two years ago and my brother and I closed our family printing business of 45 years. So I decided to do my childh...

selling items

Does E-Bay have an area to go to showing currently the best selling items? Certainly this would be advantageous to know, even the best selling in the last six months.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors