Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 12 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Deer Antlers

Where can I find information regarding selling deer antlers? I have a collection of shed antlers collected from my farm and need to know if I can sell them and what are the rules and regulations around that.

Protecting minors policy

'We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Protecting minors policy. We don’t allow listings that include images or descriptions of minors (under 18) in a compromising situation, even if the listing is not intended to be sexual in na...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Variations & Personalization

Anyone else having this issue where personalziation feature, i.e. text input, is not appearing on listings with multiple variants. However, it does appear on single type listings. Please help

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is subjecting me to different policy rules.

So for the last 10 years, I have been selling Brand Omeprazole with zero complaints. In Sept. of last year, eBay took my listing off and told me not to relist. I then appealed and won my case. Relisted my product then a week later eBay took it off ag...

Account restricted: Medical Devices Policy; eBay customer service acknowledges no policy violation

My account has been repeatedly restricted because certain listings "didn't follow the eBay Medical devices policy". However, these items are laparoscope obturators and other commonly listed reusable surgical instruments. They are not Rx only prescrip...

eBay to Layoff 9% of Their Full Time Staff

I just read an article about eBay laying off over 1000 full time employees, about 9%. These layoffs are to take place this upcoming Wednesday. Plus they will be reducing Contracts for Alternative Labor Force companies. https://www.newsmax.com/finance...

Ebay sued, Haha

Ebay is SO Quick to judge, I find this law suit extremely entertaining. I for one am pleased that they have gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar. I can only wish it were for more than 3 million. The policies and fees Ebay pushes on sellers...

Returns for buyer files SNAD after using Freight Forwarder

I sold an expensive brand new phone on eBay and sent it to the buyers freight address, which was signed for and delivered. The buyer opened a SNAD saying the phone was defective and when I followed up asking what was wrong, the buyer never responded....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 38 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seller Bids, Retracts 5 Times, Gets Top Bid, and then Backs Out and Can't Retract Anymore. ??

I'm new to eBay, so I'm not totally sure how the bidding process looks on the buyer's end. But I've been trying to sell a unit that caused a bidding battle between two buyers. One of the buyers kept bidding and then retracting his bid over and over a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors