Archive Payments
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

How can I set-up automatic feedback once payment is received? In advance, thank you everyone!

How can I set-up automatic feedback once payment is received? In advance, thank you everyone!

hydrangeagato
Adventurer

How can I set-up automatic feedback once payment is received?  In advance, thank you everyone!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES

Re: How can I set-up automatic feedback once payment is received? In advance, thank you everyone!

Re: How can I set-up automatic feedback once payment is received? In advance, thank you everyone!

in reply to Dec 23, 2013 2:48:26 AM
martoutlet
Trailblazer

use selling mnager pro or an app.

i use Ki Feedback for 99¢ a month.

--------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 9

in reply to Dec 23, 2013 6:20:22 PM
gporpc
Guide

martoutlet wrote:

use selling mnager pro or an app.

i use Ki Feedback for 99¢ a month.

RE:

use Ki Feedback for 99¢ a month.

I think that is the one eBy tried to rip off for 3 months of fees.

I never heard of the service let alone used it

Message 3 of 9

in reply to Dec 23, 2013 9:42:00 PM
sparkstert
Thrill-Seeker

How can I set-up automatic feedback once payment is received?

Why ?

Buyer feedback has become meaningless. It no longer reflects the true nature of the buyer Making a payment, has nothing to do with being a positive Ebayer.  A buyer can pay today and do a chargeback tomorrow.

Feedback should always be a function of a transaction, as a whole. Buy/receive/accept. Using an auto feedback feature interrupts the overall process. Although you cannot leave a neg, you can point out a pattern in a polite manner.

Are you being begged for feedback by buyers ?

Is ebay begging you for feedback ? Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 9

in reply to Dec 25, 2013 2:11:41 AM
hydrangeagato
Adventurer

No.  I had a 100% and then someone gave me negative feedback plus reported me to eBay  - I thought maybe I won't focus on it so much anymore cuz i realize some scammers can get YOUR positive feedback and then do this to you - I was really trying hard and leave good feedback for others..................anyhoo................that is how my search began.............Now i realize others have an immediate reply after you pay OR after you leave feedback for THEM.......this automatic would be one less headache......buuuuuut, how is it done?

Message 5 of 9

in reply to Dec 25, 2013 2:12:25 AM
hydrangeagato
Adventurer

So it is no good or you never used it even though tried to charge you?

Message 6 of 9

in reply to Dec 25, 2013 8:08:39 PM
sparkstert
Thrill-Seeker

You may be too lazy for Ebay ? 

Many sellers don't stress about buyer feedback. I rarely leave it. There is no point.

Hopefully. you'll find a way to do it automatically, as that is what Ebay  preaches. Even bad buyer's are good...keep repeating....Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 9

in reply to Jan 2, 2014 12:41:49 AM
hydrangeagato
Adventurer

where do i find that?  i checked under customer service but nothing came up.  can you list a link?  thank you.

Message 8 of 9

in reply to Jan 2, 2014 12:53:40 AM
Rockstar
Message 9 of 9