Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Restricted Account

How do I upload all of the tracking numbers for my sold items and send them to eBay? I got an email from eBay saying to upload the tracking numbers for them

Resolved! EBAY NOW HAS WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS FOR ME. How to CHANGE BACK my shipping address?

04/18/24, 2:14 AM EDT Ebay has the wrong shipping address for me, which I cannot change on their order/invoice form. I had to -cancel- the order, then use that form to complete a box like this one to flag Ebay's attention to ask them to use my CORREC...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Follower

What is a follower to my account name? How do I remove or block it?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nankang tires

Order date:Aug 26, 2021Order total:US $720.56 I have roughly 5,000 miles on these tires. They are on a 2500 Chevy and are only used on the farm. If you get out on the highway the noise is terrible. They howl like crazy. There are chunks of rubber com...

10438-1 (1).jpg

Buyers BLOCKED ?

I have NO Restrictions on eBay yet a few buyer have said Bid Not Allowed.The Buyer over 1000 - 100% Feedback.So nothing to do with issues.I see nothing to adjust or fix yet, problem still present. I have heard this the last few months from bidders th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

mass editting

How can i adjust all my items to one day shipping and free returns in one go..i have about 350 items i listed without one day shipping but its a big thing to go through every item one at a time.

Regarding policy violations

Several sellers from Japan are selling other people's products as if they were their own.And when I purchased an item from them, they chose to cancel the purchase for my convenience even though they did not have the item in stock. I have purchased mo...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors