Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I was in an auction for a vehicle four months ago that Ebay found to be fraud and stopped the ad.

I was the highest bidder when Ebay closed the sellers fraudulent account and now the vehicle remains on my purchase history as unpaid. Eleven calls talking to a real person and they always say they will take action to remove. Their investigative depa...

"Default" calculated shipping rates??

Fellow eBayers:I have questions (concerns?) about a recent notification from eBay. Here's what the notification (in part) indicates: We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Foreign Return

I have a foreign buyer requesting a return. eBay wants me to upload a return shipping label even though the listing stipulated buyer pays return shipping. Using global shipping, the item went to one of the processing centers. I have no idea where the...

Searching for a seller

How can I find a seller on ebay? I know his account name by I dont know any items he has listed and Ive never bought anything from him. Any help would be greatly appreciated

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Puerto Rico

The last couple of times, US Mail went just finer and prices were similar to east cost (from CA), I just sold a 3 pound item and the shipping is crazy (US post or UPS). Any suggestions?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delete items

How do I delete all of my”buy again” catagory from my account?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to GIVE ME A FAIR RESULT? MAY I CALL THE POLICE?

Hello, I bought a pair of cables from seller account:fabri030 ;Order #:21-11368-87266Item no.:266729314147I never receive the package. The delivered is actually RETURNED DELIVERED. Italian post 1UW0UHF317596Or call 00 39 06 45263 160 for THE TRUTH. T...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment issue

I am trying to purchase for an item but for any reason after almost 3 year s is telling me that I need a different payment method I don't know why this is happening, can pls someone tell me what to do in this situation

counterfeit cards

3 months ago i bought a card on ebay i have had it posted now for a month and ebay took it down and said its counterfeit with no explanation . what can i do to get my money back. also its my first card that is from CCG GRADING and i cant find anythin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors