Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

call ebay

I need to actually speak to someone! How do I call an agent to speak to them?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

authenticity guarantee

how do I offer this service when listing a pair of sneakers for example? Is there a box that I should check when creating the listing?Thank you in advance.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item returned to sender after 4 months (with proof) seller took my money and never sent me item

I bought expensive oakley crankcase watch from astro4media who has 100% rating. Item was paid with credit card and supposedly sent to Vietnam. However, due to my lack of local knowledge I was not able to retrieve item thus opened case. eBay has since...

Accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid”

I accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid” on a recent order I sold. Now it shows paid, but I cant see the actually funds. I dont believe he has actually paid on his end. Although, he said it shows he paid on his end as well. I cannot see his shipping add...

Send an invoice

Hello. I refunded a customer that bought a tree from me that UPS lost for 16 days but was able to deliver it on the 17th day. On the8thdayi refunded the customer. But now, I need to send him an Invoice. I don't know how, please help me.

High Bid- Item Not Won

From everything I can tell I had the high bid on an item last evening when the bidding closed, but it simply disappeared from my feed and wasn't added to my list of purchases. I went back via the link from an email and confirmed I had the high bid an...

Add Specifics

How do i add specifics on my item in auction? I click the "add Specifics" button, click the things i need to add then try to save it but it never saves. Why have that suggestion if it won't allow me to save it.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fee credits

I’ve been going in circles with overseas customer service trying to resolve an issue with my account. Does anyone know how to contact US customer service directly? This has become increasingly difficult and frustrating!!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors