Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customer service

How do I get my old account unlocked , somehow I have locked myself out of it how and I can't remember how to access it because it has been so long. Is there a number that I can contact?Any help would be greatly appreciated . (!URGENT! ) starting a n...

eBay Shipping Service

Is anyone else experiencing horrible service and lost packages from eBay Shipping Services?? The new process is allowing the local rep to mark items as delivered upon receipt to their facility instead of being delivered to the destination address, Th...

Odd seller

What's with a seller who states on the listing--"This item is Buy it Now only", bidders will be ignored". They give the Buy it Now price and tell you to give them the provided stock number of the item and they will get back to you on how to proceed w...

seller declined return

I purchased an item from a seller fergiesfabulousfinds. The item listing did not state return not accepted. However, when I attempted to return the item because I did not like it the seller declined. It says the return is closed and decision is final...

Express Payout

Is express payout no working I made a transfer over 2 hours ago and still nothing

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping

Hello I sold an item through the ebay international shipping and shipped the package but it has not been updated after being received by ebay and it’s been over a month. How can I contact ebay to see if they are going go ship it?

Suspicious buyer

I have a question on one item from a buyer that sounds odd to me. She/He refers to two other items I have listed and wants a “ best price” for all to a zip code. The ebay name is odd and the spelling is bad in the question. I looked at the feedback a...

Resolved! eBay International Shipping not showing up

I just posted a garment bag (204738468133). As always, this was in the listing:eBay International ShippingYour listing will show up for buyers worldwide, where applicable. Ship to our domestic shipping hub, and we’ll handle the rest, including custom...

Jordan shoeS

I bought a Jordan 11 and they said the item is brand new in condition and it’s get authentic but when I got the item first of all I checked the item see if it’s new the sole is looks dirty and if they said it’s got authentic they should have tag and ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors