Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My order problems

I ordered 80 something dollars worth of items they were never delivered to me I want a refund plz

Human contacts at EBAY???

Is there any way to contact a human in Customer Service at EBAY?I have been sold counterfeit coins and reported them, but received an email that no policies have been violated (even though they SAY they have a no counterfeit policy). I can find no wa...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Raggedy Items

I just can't believe how raggedy some of the items are listed on ebay....smh. I know items are not new, but come on, some of these things should not even be on here to sell. Just tore up!

My shipping rates are ridiculous - help

For some reason - my shipping prices on my items are always very high. I always have customers asking why the cost is so much. It usually doesn't end up costing what it says on eBay, but it does scare potential customers away when they check our item...

How do I reopen a claim?

Item bought by customer and shipped with tracking info. Item lost/delayed, Ebay refunded customer, then product arrived to customer. Customer wants to pay but Ebay won't reopen case.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Code didn’t work CANCEL

Hello , i was trying to buy the mast purchase with the coupon and it wasn’t accepted during the payements, i informed the seller, but nd cancel at the same time and he stopped Andrew the messages and declined the cancellation, and after he told me to...

Got ripped off

Bought Microsoft Office 2021. Tried to install. "Already Used". Seller is gone. Any recourse?

selling second chance offer

I have offered second chance to a back up bidder for a second duplicate item. The buyer has tried to purchase, however E-bay is posting a notice that the seller {me} does not sell to the state of Missouri. What can I do to fix this? I have never hear...

Changing the tracking number

I made a mistake on the size of my package being shipped and paid for a new shipping label and tracking number. When this happens, is there any way to change it in the system so the buyer can track it like usual?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors