Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Defective software

Every time I login, I get a message from ebay saying someone has logged in from Brent when I am in Brighton and telling me to change my password. The software is defective.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not enough collected for shipping

Hello, I'm new to this. I sold an item and ebay charged the buyer $9.00 for shipping but when I go to print the shipping label, it is $19.81. I won't make any money on this item if I purchase it through ebay. What should I do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller declined return

I purchased an item from a seller fergiesfabulousfinds. The item listing did not state return not accepted. However, when I attempted to return the item because I did not like it the seller declined. It says the return is closed and decision is final...

site settings

every time i log in my site settings have changed to US i cannot find how to keep them on UK

Search listings not showing up in sellers store.

I am having a problem with seller listings that come up in my search, but when I visit their store to view other like items the listing is not showing up in their store. This has happened with two sellers now. The first had multiple listings in searc...

Account restricted due to outstanding amount

Dear Sir, Kindly be advised, I have paid the outstanding amount which was happened as result of lost package, however my account still is restricted and I can not bid for auctions, could you please fix the issue. Many thanks

Remove an existing ad

I have a customer that’s requesting me to delete an ad of an item they purchased. I’m not sure if I can do this or it’s something on your end. Please let me know how are what I need to do to solve this issue. Thank you, Lisa Lirette

USPS denied claim help!

Hello All. Hoping for some advice. I sold and shipped a bracelet to the buyer. She stated the item was not in the envelope and it was ripped. The USPS did not tape it or anything. She refused to send pictures of the damaged item until eBay said it wa...

Unsold and Ended auctions?

What is the difference between unsold and ended auctions?I use the ended auctions list as a way to keep track of the auctions I want to relist later on. newest back to oldest etc...Now the ended auctions are being mixed up so a couple that ended yest...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors