Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Issue

I got a link in my email to for a return label but it doesn’t work. Please help

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I don’t know where my package is going

I got a item on eBay and it seemed normal. It was sent to City 1(out of state) too City 2(in state) too City 3(my city). Then the eBay app told me it was out for delivery but was “Returning package to shipper” I thought it was going back to the post ...

I don’t have access to my payout option.

It won’t let me remove or change my current payout status and because of this I’ve even taken a loss on my income due to my payouts being sent to somewhere that I don’t even have access to. Please eBay help me remove the payout option and add a curre...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

defect rate

I called Ebay help and talked to an agent who got 3 different issues resolved in my favor and taken off as cases resolved .Now they are back again, and I talked to an agent today and he said he can't do anything because the time has expired on the fi...

escrow.com

Apparently a band of thieves that eBay has loosed upon us.I've been trying to get back MY money since a transaction was canceled by eBay over a month ago.

Pay request has vanished.

Ebay standard statement recieved that bid has been accepted, Pay Now.Tried with current PayPal set up, it did not connect.Corrected errors in PayPal account.Ready to pay.Payment request has vanished, no record of request anywhere. I want this item. H...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer received product but the tracking shows out for delivery

Buyer received product, said cant leave feedback⁹ because marked out for delivery. I cant get paid because it shows out for delivery. What is the solution? FYI, usps still shows out for delivery and I can’t give you good feedback until eBay sees it a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors