Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

item not returned

why does ebay suck now? they used to be good. i got scammed but neither ebay or the buyer will respond.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay put all ebay.de listings to unsold

Hello, Ebay.de put all my listing to unsold page because my address and VAT info address had a letter missing. I have everything fixed and restrictions removed but if I relist my listings from unsold all sales history and watchers will be gone. Is it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller didn't put item inside the package.

I ordered 4 separate items/listings. Two of them were sent in separate boxes, and another 2 items were sent week later with the same box (same tracking number). First 2 boxes arrived without an issue. However, the last box turned out to be only 1 ite...

Misrepresented Items

I bought some photography equipment: two wireless receivers and a trigger. One of the receivers has an adapter on it to connect to a light stand, but the adapter is on very tight. I'm concerned that twisting it will snap the plastic receiver. Having ...

I can't revise my listing

I have a listing that I am trying to revise, but it won't allow me to. There is a lock on the photos and the description too. Can anyone help?There is no reason why I should be able to revise it. I just sold it recently. It is very frustrating.

Getting a refund for my books

I bought 2 Books from Better World Books. They were library copies and were not as described.I contacted the seller and made an offer notwithstanding this. This was rejected so I opted to return the books and claim my refund in full as advertised. Th...

Item sold thru private sale

I had an item for sale. Only the second time I’ve attempted this. Apparently I set up an auction with a minimum bid of $100.00 by mistake. I never would have knowingly done this on a Bowflex M5 Elliptical worth at least $500.00. Not knowing an auctio...

Shut out of my account of buttons I bought.

As far as saying I can see the buttons I bought years ago, I've been trying all afternoon and now evening and whoever is in charge just shuts me out. This last time I tried, I couldn't get past page 3, and I have bought hundreds of buttons thru ebay....

Return items

Dear people from eBay,it's about the orders:25-11311-1422926-11245-8130525-10992-88199Sorry for my late response, but I didn't know the order was closing. I want to route those 3 orders as quickly as possible, but the seller still does not send a ret...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors