Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay changed my chosen shipping method and cost. Why?

I just sold an item that I had planned to ship in a padded, flat-rate, USPS padded envelope. I see, though, that the buyer was charged, and paid, $15.70. I double-checked my listing and it does say $8.95 shipping there. I don’t know why the buyer was...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

promoting auction listings

I can no longer promote my auction listings. The drop down menu beside my listings doesn't have a promote option. Anyone know how to fix this?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charged all your funds for a shipping label

Hello, I sold my first item on ebay 5 days ago. It was a lego marvel set, I sold it for $135. It turns out I ended up paying $157 on the shipping label and cannot get my money back because the product was already delivered. Can anyone please explain ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing problems

When it says Tell Us What your are selling, I put what it is and it shows it. But once I hit the list button it goes back to a listing I did 5 listings ago and I have to keep correcting every future listing. Why is that happening?

Buyer gave wrong address, and the package was delivered to a unknown address that doesn't exist

The address doesn't exist and the usps left at a front door somewhere. Its listed in the tracking that the address doesn't exist and they still left it at some front door. What do you do in this situation? I'm not the one at fault. Buyer is willing t...

Is there a ban on mohair?

I haven't looked for reborn doll supplies on Ebay for years but now that I need some "premium" mohair for restoring one of my dolls, I find I can't find product on Ebay that isn't shipping from the UK or France. Doing a google search (in case of ghos...

Bought 4 items, never shipped!

I bought 4 items from someone who lives in the same state as I do, said I would received between the 13th and 17th. The items haven't even been shipped yet. Wrote 2 emails to him asking if he even had the items in his possession and got no answer. I ...

How do I remove negative feedback

A buyer left feedback saying their item never arrived when the USPS tracking shows the item was delivered to a PO BOX. They opened a case which was decided in my favor and then left the feedback 11 times. EBAY keeps saying this is the buyers experien...

Bought an Item that turned out te be fake

I bought A red Vortex red dot that I had to send in for repairs. Vortex told me that it was fake. The transaction was more than 90 days ago so I cannot get past the automated assistant. Any advice?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

item different ,need to be return and refund.

https://www.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?orderId=22-11282-86522 We originally applied for a refund and return through Paypal, but the system delayed it for a month. We really hope to apply for a refund and return through eBay. Because what I receiv...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors