Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Including tax paid in refund amount

I need to refund a buyer who did not receive an item. I would like to include the tax paid in the total amount of the refund, but I cannot enter that total amount (including tax) - I get a message that the "refund amount is invalid."

Must repeatedly update redit card expiration date

I have to repeatedly update the expiration date of my credit card. The previous update does not get applied. Furthermore, with every purchase, when I have to update my credit card info AGAIN, I then get a message that a new device has accessed my acc...

Author contact

Hi I'm trying to reach an author of a book on ebay but this is the only listing I have for this particular individual. Can anyone assist? Thanks in advance

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Choosing which photo i need when listing an item.

When I list an item, I try, always, to put the obverse picture on as the main photo but it alwaysslides back to the backof the coin. No matter how many times I revise the listing, it alwaysgoes back to the back of the coin picture. The front of the c...

HOW TO LEAVE FEEDBACK

ITEMS ADVERTISED ON EBAY. ORDERED ON EBAY AND PAID FOR USING PAYPAL. HOWEVER, EBAY SHOWS NO PURCHASE HISTORY. I NEVER RECEIVED ITEMS ORDERED AFTER 6 WEEKS. EBAY HAS NO CONTACT SPECIFIC FOR AN OTHER SOLD BY A SELLER ON THEIR SITE THAT NEVER DELIVERED....

listing error

Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.

Vero item's

Hi, my question is why am I get my xerox toners kicked off but I see others selling the same as myself and they are just fine. My question is why. Am I missing something?

coupon error

I am unable to use a 15% coupon that is available for the product I am purchasing, when I enter it, it gives an error.

Additional shipping?

I made an offer for an item on eBay. Seller accepted my offer and the purchase was completed through PayPal automatically. Later I got a message from the seller saying that the actual shipping was (a higher amount than she listed.). I didn’t respond ...

Resolved! I haven't received an item. I've sent numerous emailes to the seller with no response.

After no response from the seller, and the latest delivery date is today, I've attempted to get Ebay to step in and help me. I've spent hours trying to find the link to get them to help and keep getting looped back to the purchased item page and more...

Returning deleted listings

Any idea how to remove past purchases from your purchase history other than one by one? Suddenly every purchase I ever made on ebay since at least 2017 has reappeared! 1000's of them have returned! I delete them as I receive them and leave feedback. ...

Price Guide Banner for Trading Cards

Hi All, I have seen posts about this before and it seems the issue was resolved. I'm not able to access the price guide for trading cards online via Safari or on IOS APP at the top of the screen. Has this feature been removed or is this an Apple issu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors