Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No label

I couldn’t get my label to print. Now it says it shipped. What do I do

Damage parts

Mars 8,2024 I receive a parts for my car is with warranty but now the parts is damaged the mechanic is saying not good parts how to refund my money and I paid the mechanic $600.00, thank you

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late shipping delivery

Sellers do you know usps on time delivery is 36%? How do I know, because I just watched CSPAN showing a Senate hearing with USPS Director De Joy.This explains why I get 10-20 messages saying their sportcard has not been received. I have been giving r...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

EDITING TEMPLATES

I need to edit the condition of an item when I use a template. It won't let me delete or change it. How do I do this?

Payment on hold

Sold an item. Buyer picked and paid already. He did not have buyer QR code or 6-digit code, so my payment is on hold. I can even leave buyer review. What can I do?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake item seller says no returns

I received a fake item the seller says no return so there has to be something that eBay can do to help me but I don't know where to find that help I've been trying and it just keeps taking me back to the thing and it says seller does not accept retur...

Sold a FCC certified broadcast transmitter, buyer claimed it did not work, I refunded, not returned

I sold a perfectly working FCC certified FM broadcast transmitter to a LPFM licensee, he received it, appeared to ask to a discount, then claimed that it was defective. I provided photos showing meter readings of all modes in the listing, it was benc...

SEO Automation

SEO Automation Hello to save time and therefore not have to create product sheets one by one on different platforms I would like to use CSV files For the moment I have made two CSV files for ebay and woocommerce, -automatic writing of my product shee...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller declined return

I purchased an item from a seller fergiesfabulousfinds. The item listing did not state return not accepted. However, when I attempted to return the item because I did not like it the seller declined. It says the return is closed and decision is final...

Refund

I am a seller I posted the item as in town . No shipping. the buyer somehow paid for shipping, but it doesn’t show on the fee and it says to scan buyers code

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Forcing reviews

Why does ebay try to force me to review seeds before theyve even sprouted? Do they not know how gardening works? This is my last seed purchase from ebay!!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors