Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I send eBay an email?

We are having horrible problems with the postal service in my area (Richmond, Va area) - we're rated the worst in the country. I had an order, which I shipped on 3/2/24. It has still never arrived, so customer cancelled, which I totally understand. T...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help

I sent eBay the proof from UPS where the seller gave me someone else's tracking number. I've been doing this for a month and no one told me, they stole from me through you and you don't want to take responsibility.

An unfair decision made by eBay

I have written several times to eBay. I like how the support team works but unfortunately no one can understand me. The seller had sent my order to different address The post zip code was the same as mine but the final address that USPS had delivered...

Why are my buyers being charged sales tax?

I sell coins and bullion from Oklahoma, and I noticed my buyers are being charged sales tax. Oklahoma doesn’t require sales tax on eBay purchases, so why are me sellers being charged? What can I do about it?

refunding labels

I recently started selling on eBay an I accidently purchased a $89.00 shipping label Thought I got it fixed an purchased the normal label for $7.00 looking at my funds eBay charged me for both and how can i cancel or get help fixing this

annoying google popup

how do i get rid of the annoying google pop up. i will never give my password to google or anyone else. I believe its likely a violation of ebay's terms , and its certainly a violation of common sense, so can you please get rid of the annoying google...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Arrived Damaged Return Denied

Hey, I bought a new drum set back in February. (Purchased on the 2nd, arrived on the 12th) The drums arrived damaged. I let the company know and they said they would replace the item. I waited a couple of days and reached out for information on the s...

So frustrated!

Buyer agreed to remove the negative feedback but he couldn't. I sent revision request but he did not see! Please help!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors