Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling again

I used to be a seller and now I want to sell again. I did all the required, and I started getting this message: "You’re no longer able to sell on eBay" Message is: You’re no longer able to sell on eBayIt looks like you haven’t met the minimum require...

technical issue with return.

when I try to get the shipping label to return an item, ebay is telling me there is a technical issue and to try again later. I have and still not working. Evidently ebay does not have a live customer service rep I can talk to about this. Any suggest...

How do i speak to someone in ebay?

It seems its not possible to leave negative feedback. But what happens when the seller clearly under delivers and want to cancel order.... whats the point of feedback when its one sided. Saying buy 1 get 1 free and not delivering thst free item isnt ...

Listings price

All my listings have suddenly started quoting the price in $ , how do I change this to £

I need your help my Oder

Hi there, I had Oder on Apr 12, 2024 at 11:55 AMOder number; 11-11434-51307Amount: $116.74 (1 item) sold by : lousy ragsbut from now I didn’t see my Oder shipping or tracking numbe, and I try to contact to seller but I can’t see their location, I try...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking a buyer

I tried to block a buyer and will not let me , I put buyers identification and name that appears with my sold item, but will not allow saying is not correct name. Can you help please!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account settings

Hello, I am Sezai OkanThere are missing items in my account.When I click it it says:We cannot verify your identity at this time.Please contact us and then click Continue to return to this page and continue.If you close the page, you can always return...

Selling from Italy

Is it possible to sell from and ship from Italy in my eBay account or do I need a separate account in Italy?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I post a video in my Ebay listing?

How do I post a video in my Ebay listing? The instructions keep saying you can click on a button to post videos for your listings, but there is no option for videos in the listing format, only photos.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors