Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

That seller is a scammer, I think

That seller is a scammer, I think. I bought a phone but it doesn't work, the signal is lost, I wrote to eBay support and they put the case on it but it never complies with eBay's requirement, they never wanted to send me the return label as other sel...

bought Allstate insurance for a used item which died and the Allstate insurrance wont respond, why?

Hi, So I bought a used Akai MPK mini for around 50 dollars, there was the option to add a protection plan with Allstate as we all see whenever we shop used on ebay, so on this little Akai I bought the protection plan, the mini keyboard died a month o...

Buyers offers to pay extra shipping

A buyer offered to send extra money to cover higher than planned shipping. How would the customer send it to the seller through eBay once the item has already been purchased and shipped?

Feedback

How do I change my feedback from a negative to a positive 

Dishonest buyer

Buyer purchased my item then read “no return policy” Requested cancellation via email stating “have no use for item that he can’t return” clearly discovering his attention. At that point I couldn’t cancel Item B/C it was not damaged or out of stock p...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

account restriction

Hello. My account has been restricted and I cannot upload new products. I think I did everything right. My customer satisfaction is high. I ask you to remove all restrictions. Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling limit of $10 - HOW TO INCREASE

I have not sold an item in 5 years. I am try to sell a $200 item and it says I have a $10 limit. I tried to increase it, gave my banking info (you hit the account with a .01 debit and credit) and all I get is that I need to sell $10 items. I am not a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling problem.

Hello, I verified my eBay account today with the intention of selling a used laptop. However, after verifying it and attempting to list the laptop, I received a message stating that I cannot list it on eBay because I have exceeded my monthly limit, a...

LEXUS is 350

Hey I Oder the wrong Color is it possible I could get the right color I need

Most Marked as Helpful Authors