Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auction bidding

If I was outbid 7 minutes before end of auction, why did I not see that before auction ended? And yes, I was refreshing constantly.

Buyer Scam

I sold a set of vintage kitchen canisters to a woman, I shipped them in a very secure box with lots of tape on all sides. When the woman received the package she sent me an email stating there was nothing in the box. I asked her to send me a picture ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help & contact

Does ebay no longer have "Live Customer Support"? Sick & tired of this robo stuff! If they no longer offer it , I think they're Fired!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid retract

Noticed some one put 89+22 for shipping I will not pay that I want to retract my bid

A mystry deliver that IS mis-addressed

I checked the tracking...led to5421 NW Parkdale RdKansas City, MO 64151United StatesThe item is a yellow heavt-duty extention cord. That's all I have. I hope this is of help to someone, or I just won the extention-cord lottery.

account restriction

Hello. My account has been restricted and I cannot upload new products. I think I did everything right. My customer satisfaction is high. I ask you to remove all restrictions. Thanks

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

High bidder refuses to pay. I want to cancel his bid and offer it to the next highest bidder

2020 Kawasaki Ninja Item ID: 315284977412Auction has ended. High bidder refuses to pay. I want to cancel his bid and offer it to the next highest bidder. Can this be done? Alternatively, can I relist and not have to pay the final value fee (since I w...

Dishonest buyer

Buyer purchased my item then read “no return policy” Requested cancellation via email stating “have no use for item that he can’t return” clearly discovering his attention. At that point I couldn’t cancel Item B/C it was not damaged or out of stock p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller canceled my winning bid. Seller falsely claimed that the Buyer asked to cancel the item.

On Wednesday, I was the high bidder on a sale. I received a message from the seller that the sale is canceled due to an error in the way this time was listed on eBay. I then got an email from eBay that the seller canceled this order due to the Buyer ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers offers to pay extra shipping

A buyer offered to send extra money to cover higher than planned shipping. How would the customer send it to the seller through eBay once the item has already been purchased and shipped?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors