Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Additional shipping?

I made an offer for an item on eBay. Seller accepted my offer and the purchase was completed through PayPal automatically. Later I got a message from the seller saying that the actual shipping was (a higher amount than she listed.). I didn’t respond ...

Choosing which photo i need when listing an item.

When I list an item, I try, always, to put the obverse picture on as the main photo but it alwaysslides back to the backof the coin. No matter how many times I revise the listing, it alwaysgoes back to the back of the coin picture. The front of the c...

Returning deleted listings

Any idea how to remove past purchases from your purchase history other than one by one? Suddenly every purchase I ever made on ebay since at least 2017 has reappeared! 1000's of them have returned! I delete them as I receive them and leave feedback. ...

Price Guide Banner for Trading Cards

Hi All, I have seen posts about this before and it seems the issue was resolved. I'm not able to access the price guide for trading cards online via Safari or on IOS APP at the top of the screen. Has this feature been removed or is this an Apple issu...

Scammers

Scammers keep bidding on my items and that means I have to keep canceling their purchase over and over and relist. Should I be reporting them or just canceling? Will I get in trouble if I keep canceling??

Wrong address on return label

Strange thing ... I received an order return (a set of apparently defective AirPods) for a transaction that I had nothing to do with. Somehow my home address was provided by eBay to the buyer on the return shipping label. I have all the details on th...

Pics in my personal lists do not show/load...

Pics show everywhere else but my list.. and it's been this way for over a week now. Can't really use the site without them showing.. and clicking every single link to see what it is is far too much a hassle. Not sure who or how to contact support for...

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 9.01.30 AM.png

Including tax paid in refund amount

I need to refund a buyer who did not receive an item. I would like to include the tax paid in the total amount of the refund, but I cannot enter that total amount (including tax) - I get a message that the "refund amount is invalid."

UNdeclining an offer

Is there a way to do this? I declined (wasn't wearing my glasses) a perfectly fine offer. I've gotten as far as copying the item # and it took me to the messages page. I can't find a way to actually send a message to the buyer to ask him to reoffer. ...

Collection

Has anyone else had issues with the collection section? I can access the page but when you click on "add item" it does nothing. It was working before the last update.

sending a label to get a product returned.

HIMy buyer wanted to be refunded for an item that took forever to get to her via the mail. She opened a case and I obliged with giving her a refund. The case was closed. Meanwhile the item has showed up. I can't figure out how to send her return post...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors