Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer lied why on returning an item

eBay sent a refund, but the buyer lied why he return the item. The item was as subscription and in working order, but the buyer said it was defective. Why do the seller have to pay the price of shipping and handling? Where is the protection for the s...

How do I Contact an Agent?

I am currently overseas (Military) and my account has been soft locked because ebay feels my account was accessed by a third party which it wasn't. I have only found one way to contact an agent and that is the 1-866 number provided. I tried that and ...

MY ITEM WAS STOLEN!

Hi everyone! I was an art college, and we had a camera & lens stolen from our department. The listing is still live, and a good samaritan emailed us to let us know about the listing. I tried to report it through eBay and countlessly got an "We are no...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns on new card

The card that I recently purchased an item needed to be closed and my refund can't go on that one. What do I need to do since you can't talk or chat with a LIVE person?

I was in an auction for a vehicle four months ago that Ebay found to be fraud and stopped the ad.

I was the highest bidder when Ebay closed the sellers fraudulent account and now the vehicle remains on my purchase history as unpaid. Eleven calls talking to a real person and they always say they will take action to remove. Their investigative depa...

This is a scam.

I never received my product. I have a bogus tracking number. The package was never delivered. They never left a note stating they tried to deliver. Lies

Most Marked as Helpful Authors