Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with a return item.

I bought a lens, nikon o for nikon, from Japan. The seller sent me a minolta not a nikon lens. Asked for the return. Seller didnt pay for the return label, I did, he only gave me his address. So i had to pay the same price for the lens with thse ship...

Buyer requesting refund

The buyer is stating that the description and the picture i had on my listing was misleading. They are lying. I placed the picture there myself and I'm good with the camera to get every detail of the item which I'm this case was a purse. Also I'm dec...

Bidding

So right after I placed a bid I went back to see where it would be coming from and how much shipping would be and it said local pick up only. So I immediately contacted the seller asking him to pls cxl the bid that I live in California (seller Texas)...

Emails.

How do I opt out in getting emails for purchase suggestions from ebay that are appearing daily regarding a vehicle that I searched items for? Never happened before and just started without me changing and settings on my account?

Returns on non working items

If I purchase an item that is listed as new but when I receive it it’s not working, am I obligated to return the item at my expense if the description says that return shipping is my responsibility? The item is from China and shipping back the item w...

new second layer of authentication

I'm being asked to add a new second layer of security for my login. I agree! However, when I choose to use my iphone it says Microsoft Authenticator doesn't support this key. You would think that eBay would have checked this before releasing this new...

Search bar for my listings

Hi, How do I add a search bar option when I am viewing all my listings so it is easier for me to search for my own listing?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

coin sales tax in Wisconsin

Why is ebay still charging sales tax on coins for Wisconsin customers? Wisconsin Governor signed into law March 22 2024 to take sales tax off of coins

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

hacked account

has anyone received a refund on an item after their account was hacked and their address was changed?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors