Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where do I find a trading assistant?

I need help selling my items and read on the Internet about eBay selling assistants a person can hire to sell they're items for a fee.So Where do I find one of these assistants?

Return

I want to return an item and the seller wrote me to first close the return case, then he would refund me. But if I close the case, I agree to not get help from eBay. Did someone else ran into this situation?

Returns on non working items

If I purchase an item that is listed as new but when I receive it it’s not working, am I obligated to return the item at my expense if the description says that return shipping is my responsibility? The item is from China and shipping back the item w...

Problems with a seller

I am having problems with a seller and I definitely need to talk to someone in customer service to help resolve the problem. Can someone please call me concerning this on going problem. I have been buying from Ebay for over 20 years.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping rates.

I heard shipping rates are established by the "system". I just view 4 similar items and the shipping costs were $97.30, $64.50, $29.55, $6.77. Can't believe shippers and distances would make that much difference. Is this a scam??

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors