Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns

I had a buyer request a refund on an item they purchased by accident, told them already shipped and they should of received it and to return to me and I would issue the refund. Well they did decided to to keep the item and I accidentally hit accept r...

eBay too difficult and too expensive

I have been an eBay member since Nov 28, 1998, over 25 years, many years ago I used eBay a lot, started using is again recently, it is compared to years past is extremely difficult to use and too expensive now. I will stick with uses Facebook Marketp...

Sale history

I would like to see all the items I sold since joining eBay, how do I do so?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funds on hold

‎04-23-2024 03:10 AMI’ve been a seller on Ebay for 3 years with 100% positive feedback. I sold an item that was tracked and delivered. On that day the buyer gave me positive feedback and stated he would do business with me again. So I am more than a ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received

I haven’t received my item after contacting seller per eBay. I then went into contact eBay and clicked report item not received, clicked on the item image and it asked if I wanted eBay to contact the seller or a refund. I accidentally clicked on eBay...

Resolved! Getting Paid

My new account has been on hold for a month. eBay OWES me a hefty sum.., will not pay.Reviews for my sold items are good!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

2nd Chance Offer

If a high bidder having won an item has not paid in over a wk and is not communicating with me thru ebay messaging despite many attempts AND I proceeded with 2nd high bidder 2nd Change do I need to cancel the first sale non payment or is that automat...

Return label

Why come they eBay sent me a return label but it want let me print out the item

Missing rating

I gave a seller a bad rating for selling fake jewelry as 14k, I won my money back but I want buyers to beware so I gave th a bad rating… now it’s gone!

bank account verification

Where do u enter amounts deposited to my bank account by EBAY to verify the the correct bank account. EBAY entered .01 and .09 cents.

Shipping Label

Good Morning: I paid for a shipping label that did not print. How do I get my money back?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors