Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Counterfeit item

I need to see how about returning and getting full refund on counterfeit items. This material was supposed to go on a ship and when talking to the seller we were under the impress they were new items and now the seller is back tracking with this info...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Replicas

So on most shoes it says authenticity guaranteed, and that they get shipped to eBay 1st to b authenticated Does that mean the shoes are replicas if it doesn’t say that?

Shipping Issue

Hi, here is my issue. Very bizarre! I am shipping a package, USPS, to the buyer in Lake Milton, OH Zip Code 44429. Package was mailed in Gainesville, FL on 4/13/24. It was received then sent to Jacksonville, FL. From Jacksonville they were supposed t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

bidding

how do i get re-embursed when bidding on Ebay and i have no info about the seller

Item shown as not delivered

Item shown as not delivered but the funds received from buyer. I packaged up the product and sent to buyer. Found that I had taken care of this when it was originally ordered. I don't know how to get in contact with anybody at eBay, Can you help me?

Doubt regarding event at the end of an auction.

I wanted to bring this matter to eBay's attention, ask them to review the records and get an explanation, but I couldn't find a way to do it. I did not find options to communicate a matter like this on the Internet page.I communicated the facts to th...

Limit on selling

I have been selling on EBay since 1999 but took a bit of a break from it the past couple of years. Now they have a limit as to what I can list even though I have 100% positive feedback. Is there a way to get around this?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order not found

I order something was giving a tracking number hit the tracking number and it tells me order can't be found anybody ever have this happen

Account blocked

I sold my first 2 items. They were delivered. The funds are available. The bank account was verified. But no money has been transferred into the bank account and I can’t reach anyone. I’ve taken all the steps asked in the messages sent from EBay. How...

Someone using my password

Received notice yesterday someone using my password.Changed password Received notice some using my password in same city as before.The city has no connection to me.Is there a fix or do I have to keep changing my password thanks in advance!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors