Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pass-through purchases via Amazon - reveal it!

I am posting this as a general flag and beef to see if we can't get a group-opinion notice to eBay about this issue. I have, I think, written to them before about this but haven't pursued it. What continues to bug me badly about buying stuff on eBay ...

Collecting insurance on a shipment

I have a sale that I sent using ebay shipping that never made it to the buyer (tracking confirms this). How do I collect the insurance on the refund I had to provide?

xbox one ultimate game pass lifetime digital fraud

Someone sold me a lifetime xbox one ultimate game pass lifetime digital. I paid about $205 in total and he assured me in message that it never expires. It's for life. Shockingly, the game pass expired in 3 months. Now, the buyer is not refunding my m...

REFUND

i HAVE EXHAUSTED MYSELF TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO TALK TO.I HAD A PURCHASE NOT ARRIVE. E.BAY HAS ISSUED A REFUND THAT HAS NOT ARRIVED TO EITHER MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT WHICH IS UP TO DATE, OR MY BANK ACCOUNT. HOW DO YOU GET PAST THE REPLY I KEEP GETTING TH...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

not receiving refund

We have returned an order in dec and have yet received our refund. We did not understand that we needed to contact the seller through ebays messaging and when he didn't respond to us through normal avenues we contacted our credit card company. We hav...

Auto. log-in to Paypal

At the point when I use PayPal, I am automatically logged-in (to PayPal) because they recognize my device. How do I prevent this? I want to manually log-in myself.

Payment on hold

Why is my payment on hold ? I need the funds so I can proceed with this transaction?

Shipping que is not updating

I printed off 6 shipping labels this morning and the "Items need to be shipped", still show all these items in the cue. this is happening on both my laptop and cell. anyone else having issues?

Selling item was stolen before I could ship

Item was stolen from my vehicle (police report available) and I’m trying to refund the buyer and I get a “input not recognized” or something like that when I initiate the refund via the chat bot. I can’t seem to refund in the normal area as the shipp...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issue with Paypal

Recently made a purchase on eBay via PayPal credit. The payment instead of coming out of my PayPal credit account came out of my debit card. I had more than adequate credit. The payment info on my paypal show automatic payment from ebay.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors