Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sold xbox

I just sold a Xbox on eBay and the payment went to Sutton bank is that with ebY

Seller has not sent my item & has blocked me

Hi,I won a phone through bidding but I hadn't read that shipping option was only for pick up.I asked the seller but he said this was okay, I just had to send him the shipping fee. It took a while because I had to save up for it so 90 days was already...

Zero feedback

So, it used to be that you could basically block anyone who didnt have any feedback or a number of negatives, however now you cannot. Ive set my preferences to block anyone with the lowest amount of unpaid items but its not helpful. Ive had more unpa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible Fraud

I was told a buyer had purchased my item on eBay and I purchased the shipping label. I was then contacted by the buyer that the address was wrong and provided an updated address to ship the item to. When I looked at this buyer's profile, it said they...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authorized payment to eBay Commerce Inc.

I made a purchase using PayPal and received two email confirmations one saying that I authorized a payment to eBay Commerce, but nothing else and the purchase is not showing up anywhere in purchases.

Guest order details unavailable

I made a guest order like 2-3 weeks ago before creating an ebay account. The guest order and ebay account share the same email address, but if I try to get the guest order details and have an email sent to me, nothing gets sent and I've waited days. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment holds

I sold an item over two months ago and the sale went great. The buyer received the item and to my knowledge was happy with the purchase. I provided tracking information and met all of the seller requirements. As soon as my funds became available for ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

BreadMachine arrived DOA- Refund

So I purchased a bread machine. A while back. I did not have time to use it for quite a long time as I was preparing to graduate from nursing school, so it just sat in its original box out of the way. I tried to use it it back in November 2023. It di...

Anyone been hung-up on and lied to by Ebay Support Agents?

I have! I have been on Ebay since 1999, and recently had a buyer leave a neutral that he changed his mind about and wanted to revise it. Unfortunately he lost the email request I sent him, and both of us spent DAYS sending emails and speaking with hu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping label receipt

I can no longer print the shipping label receipt with the shipping label. They used to print together on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper.What happened to that feature?Is there a setting somewhere that was turned off in my settings?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received

I ordered a mattress topper on April 8 it showed delivered on the 15th. It was not delivered to my address. It was delivered to an address on the other side of town and it was addresses to a female (I am male). The addresses are not alike. I went to ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors